1. Business Development Intern, Microsoft
Location: Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai
Stipend: Lump-sum Rs. 20,000(including all local travel expenses/other expenses) to be paid by sponsorer post presentation and report submission only.
Positions Available: 10.
About: “I Love Microsoft Developer Network(MSDN)” campaign (MSDN Evangelism) by reaching out to 2000+ customers across India and collect the feedback/survey report and publish the feedback/analysis post campaign sponsored by LDS Infotech, Mumbai (Authorized Microsoft Value Added Reseller Partner).
– Candidate must have laptop with him/her and willing to meet 10-20 customers in a day. The activity is owned and driven by LDS Infotech, Mumbai.
2. Project Trainee – Business Analyst, IBM
Location: BangaloreClick here for more details and apply now.
Business Unit Introduction:
The Business Analytics & Strategy (BA&S) practice is a Sub-Service Line within the GBS practice. BA&S brings together IBM’s core management consulting capabilities from across domains to deliver sustainable competitive advantage for clients. The key domains of this business advisory practice include the following
1. Digital Operations
2. Talent & Change
3. Big Data & Analytics
4. Finance, Risk & Fraud
– Exposure in analytics tool sets like R, iLog, SPSS, etc. and application for solving business problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As ‘Summer Intern’ the candidate would be responsible to assist the Project Guide to undertake a time bound work of two months in the area of data analytics:
- Develop a structured approach for the proposed project.
- Provide competitive research and analysis support.
- Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data relevant for the project.
- Undertake weekly review on project progress with the Project Guide.
- Submit an intermediate (after 1 month) and final project report (after 2 months) on the outcomes of the project.
3. WAVE Operations Intern, Mckinsey Solutions
Duration: 6 months
McKinsey Solutions is looking for a talented and creative intern for a duration of 6 months with a basic understanding of business analytics and SQL, to help analyze, design and develop ETL’s for our global clients.
WAVE is a web-based program management platform that supports large scale transformation and change programs by tracking initiatives and milestones and measuring their impact. WAVE serves as a collaboration platform that connects executives, work stream leaders, and individuals across an organization.
As an intern in Wave Operations you will be working closely with Configuration/Custom Reporting team. As part of Configuration team, you would be required to:
- Interact with clients/McKinsey CST/Wave Service Delivery Manager
- Set up Wave as per client’s requirement
- Follow the process defined to produce high-quality work
As part of Custom report team, you would be required to:
- Develop custom reports using technology like VBA/SQL/Tableau
Desired Skills & Mindset:
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree/Diploma with top scores/ranking from reputed colleges.
- IT savvy in the field of data manipulation (power user in Excel, VBA/Macro writing abilities, etc).
- Ability to learn quickly and autonomously.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills, proficient in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills .
- Ability to act autonomously, bringing structure and organization to work.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of basic financial and business terminology.
- Creative and action-oriented mindset.
4. Project-based Internship, L’Oreal’s Research & Innovation Center
Duration: This is a project based requirement and is for a period of 6 months only on Temporary basis.
For this role the candidate will have to:
- Contact suppliers for technical dossier.
- Review dossiers and update information systematically on the internal portals.
- Contact suppliers for various cosmetic raw materials as samples and submit the same to the next stakeholder.
- Create reports to update the status of the various activities.
5. Undergraduate Intern, Intel
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Student of BTech/M tech in Computer Science.