1. iShippo, is a Bangalore based startup, founded by Karma Bhutia, and Deepak Ramachandran, that offers an online eCommerce marketplace for buying and selling hand-crafted/home-based products including jewellery, beverages, groceries, photography, bakery, personal care, gifts and novelties, personalised cakes, furniture, medicines and wellness, home decor, toys and accessories, consumables, custom packages, art and sculptures, and clothing. Enabled by integrated order management, ePayment and logistics to ensure quick and efficient delivery, iShippo provides a delightful ecosystem for producers, sellers, shippers, and buyers on a mobile app with assured security and total transparency.
With iShippo, you can:
– Save items and shops as favorites to revisit them later.
– Get notified the minute an order ships.
– Talk directly to shop owners to get all of your questions answered.
– Explore curated recommendations tailored to your taste.
– Use ePayment services to check out swiftly and securely.
– Discover upcoming events.
2. Gapoon is an online platform where you can connect with and hire trusted and verified professionals, for home maintenance – plumbing, painting, cleaning, repairing, carpentry, pest control, electrician, and more, through a hassle-free single click appointment. booking process.
What makes Gapoon different?
- Gapoon partners with the expert and the verified team of professionals that can meet the standards as well as expectations of our esteemed customers and can offer high-quality services. Once selected vendors are background verified.
- Gapoon provides you the best tailor made customized home service packages that are very economical and are highly transparent in nature with upfront prices.
- Gapoon ensures better quality and good service warranty at each step of the whole process We have a policy of 30-day service warranty and we provide redone of work if customer is not satisfied.
- Gapoon only associates with the vendors and the service providers who have a very good reputation and powerful track record of service quality, ensuring customer security and safety.
- In case the chosen vendor becomes unavailable then Gapoon provide the same calibre work, in order to cater to the needs and requirement of the customers.
3. Headquartered in the teeming metropolis of Mumbai, Doormint was founded in 2015, to provide a convenient, and technology-driven way, to solve one the most common household problems – Laundry, through their web portal and mobile app.How does Doormint work?
- Select a convenient date, time-slot and the category of service required – combinations of washing, ironing, or dry cleaning – and place a booking through Doormint’s app, website or helpline number.
- Doormint will send a pick-up boy at your house, who’ll process your garments at their partnering facilities, and return them back to you within 96 hours of pick up.
- Doormint uses the best laundry detergents recommended by experts to wash your clothes, rinse them with fabric softners and dry them under low temperature in dryers to keep up the brightness of the linen.
- Although the services offered and the prices differ from locality to locality, Doormint’s laundry service starts at as low as Rs. 12.
Currently Doormint is operational in Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgaon.
4. Furlenco is Home Furniture Subscription Program based out of Bangalore, that offers a wide range of curated home furniture experiences, designed to suit the lifestyle needs of varied audiences spanning students to families and expatriates.
Furlenco’s Furniture Packages are convenient, cost-effective and offer access to quality furniture -beds, tables, couches, sofas, recliners, chairs and more – with the added advantage of being able to exchange it at will.To deliver the best possible home experience, our furniture is designed and developed in-house by a team of experienced designers who follow a strict development process, resulting in an enhanced product experience.
Currently, Furlenco operates in Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune, with a delivery times between 24 hours to 7 days depending on the package. All their deliveries and pick-ups are free of cost, so you do not need to pay anything apart from the monthly subscription fee. The delivery team also installs and lays out the items as per your instructions.
5. Started by a bunch of IIT alumni, Rocketbox is a Mumbai based aggregation and analytics platform for Intra-city logistics, that lets you book pick-up trucks, through their website, mobile app or phone call, for transporting materials from one city to the other.
Logistics is a 200 billion dollar market in India alone and comprises about 14% of the national GDP. It’s obvious from the numbers that it is seemingly complex and gigantic in scale. Rocketbox leverages technology to convert this seemingly complex process into a simple intuitive interface for the end user, and removes human involvement wherever possible. Users can request vehicles at the click of a button, track, pay and access invoices all on their app.
As the end user, you’d be required to declare a few details including pick-up location, drop point, type of vehicle and the time, following which you’d be informed about the standardized charges. Once that’s settled, a registered driver from the nearest checkpoint will reach at your pick-up destination in 30 minutes.