If you are passionate about technology, this is the perfect opportunity for you to express yourself. As a content writing intern with you will be writing about a wide variety of topics ranging from k12 course curriculum to subject specific content of your expertise and also reviews and product technical data. We will provide you the theme of the articles.
You must be able to manage deadlines and communicate regularly and effectively via email, instant chat or Skype.
• You will be writing for an upcoming e-Learning to be published on the websites owned by mNm Infomedia Technologies.
• You will be writing for the blogs on the websites owned by us.
• You will have to provide at least one article per week. The requirement might go up to 4-5 articles per week depending on the deadlines.
• You must provide 100% original, well written and high quality content which has been well researched. Content provided by you will be checked on different plagiarism checkers.
• Every intern will be provided complete credit for the work submitted.
• A certificate will be provided at the end of the internship.
• Hone your skills with the fastest growing start-ups in South India.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Impeccable grammar.
• Ability to work within strict deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively over instant chat, email or Skype.
mNm Infomedia Technologies is a young company that provides eLearning Content and Development solutions to clients that range from Educational Institutes to Corporate entities. At mNm Infomedia we offer services that encompass Content Development, Courseware Authoring, Assessment & Testing Soultions, LMS Customization, and Tools for learning.
mNm Infomedia's products address all aspects of learning/training and are available both on demand and on premise. Our e-Learning solutions are developed using component based and service oriented architecture that ensures easy integration within all existing e-Learning environments.
We have a strong grounding in pedagogy as well as in depth expertise in technology. All that we do are based on a firm grounding provided by our competency centre & our R&D department that focuses on delivering improved ways of learning to suit the contemporary environment. We serve our global clientele through multilocation offices.