The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Being a part of deal execution team
2. Assisting the team in day-to-day activities
3. Review of Preliminary Business and Industry Profile
4. Preparing marketing material like pitch books Offer docs, sector analysis and Teaser, Company profiling, Information Memorandum for various buy side/sell side mandates.
5. Computer and Analyze the trends of valuation multiples for various industries both in the global and domestic market.
6. Analyzing financials, performing valuation models. Understanding and presenting valuation dynamics to reporting head
7. Industry research, report on latest transactions to reporting head
8. Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement analysis by following past trends and doing comparative studies across industries and businesses.
Apply by: 11th Jan `17
Singhi Advisors is a global investment banking firm, focused on providing merger, acquisition, divestiture and corporate advisory services to domestic and international companies.
With a team of 40 aggressive & experienced professionals, working across different offices in India and Australia, Singhi Advisors have exclusively advised over 100 transactions valued over US$ 4.2bn in the recent past, covering 18 sectors/sub-sectors, across 20 countries, dealing with global giants.
Keeping up with its track record of “diversity in deal making”, Singhi Advisors has unique experience of consistently closing multiple transactions across diverse domains, dealing with family owned business houses to professionally managed/institutional-owned companies, publicly listed companies to privately owned companies, Fortune 500 companies to small to midsized companies, from companies in manufacturing to companies in service sector, cash backed transactions to equity swaps, transactions between healthy companies to companies in distress. As an exclusive Indian member and strategic stakeholder in Mergers Alliance, a network of 20 independent leading investment banks from across the globe, with a collective strength of ~450 professionals, spread over 50 offices in 25 countries, Singhi is uniquely positioned to offer its clients an international platform, seamless service and enhanced access to global opportunities.