Easyeat Foods is a food tech startup that is revolutionizing the way we cook food. We are bringing technology to cooking so that the age old art of cooking becomes a convenient hobby. What the outcome is pure magic, Come and see.
Easyeat Foods is offering a 2 or 4 months marketing internships to young enthusiastic people who want to work in a startup starting from April 1st to September 30th.
What you get:
1. Work side by side with the founders. You get to learn and experience from them the startup life day in day out.
2. Be involved in the growth of a new company from ground up.
3. Get a holistic work experience from operations to marketing.
4. Be involved in the core team in marketing projects from ideation to execution and experience modern startup environment.
Responsibilities and job profile.
1. Executing marketing strategies on social media: campaigns, groups, influencers, events and more.
2. Taking customer feedback, working on customer delight and building reports.
3. Attending events offline, executing offline surveys and meets and meeting clients.
4. Writing response emails or answering phone calls to clients and customers.
5. Research and browsing the internet.
6. Working with the social media team and improving the social media handles.
Yes the work here is awesome!
This job is a combination of indoor desk job and an offsite job as the team will be conducting events and as we go to build partnerships.
We follow an informal culture at our workplace,
Since we are a startup, there will be a host of work from different fields, so be prepared for the marketing experiences of all kinds.
1. We are looking for young enthusiastic people from marketing, sales and similar fields who are looking to work and learn at a startup.
2. Students should have a good command over English and Hindi as the job will include talking, chatting and emailing to customers and clients.
3. Students should know how to use M.S. Office, Gmail, Facebook, Instagram and should be comfortable in navigating websites and doing research.
4. The intern should carry their own laptop.
5. The internship is placed at Mulund, Mumbai. So please apply only if you are okay with commuting to the office everyday.
If you are a fresher or an experienced person, if you have passion for exploring the world of marketing, this is the place to be. Please drop your resumes and let us know.
Apply by: 2nd Apr `17
Easyeat Foods focuses on solving the problem of unavailability of economical, nutritive meal for travelers. We are coming up with traditional Indian food products like Veg. Pulav, Pav bhaji, Pineapple sheera, that you can eat anywhere.