The intern will be a part of a corporate team called Sales Excellence Team at HCL. This is a strategic team that works on special initiatives to increase the productivity of sales employees in HCL. Responsibility of the team includes sales strategy formulation, strategic initiatives, product management, campaign management, product enhancements & internal marketing.
1. Assist in execution of various marketing activities targeted at HCL employees
2. Assist in developing & executing marketing strategies for reaching the specific target audience
3. Assist in analytics and reporting
4. Coordination and collaboration with sales employees across geographies for information and addressing campaign needs
5. Handling queries from all employees on the different programs run by the team with prompt response and articulation of solution
As a $5 billion global company, HCL Technologies brings IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for its clients.
Leveraging their extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 31 countries, they provide holistic, multi-service delivery in industries such as financial services, manufacturing, consumer services, public services and healthcare.