Industry: Travel and Tourism/Hotels/Airlines
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business development
Role Category: Retail sales
Role: Sales Executive
eChutti is seeking for sales professionals to prospect and sell yearly subscription packages for trip organizers and travel agencies by taking appointments to visit their company and meet them to explain the benefits of subscription through presentations. This role will be responsible for the entire sales cycle along with supporting the customer experience and collecting information which will be important to further sales and support of this market. We are looking for an aggressive, success-oriented individual with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch sales team.
• Achieve sales objectives through sales to new customers.
• Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
• Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
• Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about eChutti's features and services.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position.
• Use effective time and territory management to maximize results.
• Document daily sales activities in given tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
• Be an active team player on the sales team, with business partners and throughout eChutti to help meet company objectives.
• Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
• Operates under moderate supervision with frequent reviews of work.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
• Follow up until leads are successfully closed.
• Knowledge of B2B marketing and sales is a must.
• MBA in Sales and Marketing is a plus but not mandatory.
• Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships.
• Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers.
• Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support.
• Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements.
• Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding.
• Persists despite obstacles and opposition or setbacks.
• Competitive, high achiever.
• Holds self-accountable for results.
• Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
• Consultative, solution based sales methodology.
• Retail sales experience preferred.
• Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office.
• Good at customer handling and convincing power.
• Dedicated and Target oriented.
• Ability to meet deadlines set as per business requirement.
Apply by: 2nd May `17
www.eChutti.com provides tourists with detailed information about top tour destinations which includes Best Time To Visit a place, Must visit places and tour attractions, Activities to do, Signature dishes to try out, Best places to eat out and also interesting facts about the location. We also have eChutti Travel Club, which is for Travel Enthusiasts, Backpackers, Trekkers, Hikers, Adventure Travelers or even Family and Friends Group Travelers for Leisure.