1. Shalini Pillay, HR Head of KPMG shares her view of the buoyant job market and what it means for you.
2. Alpana Vartak, GM HR at Coca-Cola, gives three concrete tips on what you can do to kickstart your job search and get ahead in the race to find a good job.
3. S Varadarajan, HR Head of Vistara explains how companies like to hire people and why you must tap the referral market when looking for your next job.
4. Rohit Thakur, HR Head of Microsoft explains how long your resume should be, and what it should contain.
5. Raj Raghavan, HR Head for Amazon reveals basic mistakes candidates make and how you can easily avoid them during the interview.
6. Anish Singh, HR Head of Unilever SEA reveals the three things he looks for in a candidate during an interview.
7. Raj Raghavan, HR Head for Amazon reveals how small town candidates can cover the gap between themselves and their metro counterparts for good jobs.
8. Pankaj Raj, CEO of Search Value and executive search firm reveals a clever way smart candidates find out if they have made it to the next level in the interview itself.
9. Mark Bowden, reknowned body language expert gives tips you can easily use in your next interview to impress the recruiter.
10. Jaspreet Bakshi, Sr VP HR at RBS India Development Centre explains how you should evaluate a job offer when you get it. What should you look out for and where you should probe further.