One-to-One Meetings and Workshops with Leading Global Business Schools will be held in India:
New Delhi – April 30, Mumbai – May 2
Top international business schools are coming soon to New Delhi and Mumbai to recruit local talent for their Specialised Masters programmes. The Access Masters Tour offers you the unique opportunity to find the right Masters degree in various subject areas and specialisations that will allow you to stand out in the job market.
Why to attend?
- Many leading international business schools in one place.
- Specialised Masters programmes in English: Marketing, Management, Finance, International Relations, Engineering and others.
- Individual meetings and workshops with Admission Directors.
- Advising sessions with Masters consultants to discuss your Masters project.
- Open fair sessions and interactive Masters conferences.
- Many scholarship possibilities.
- Win a free trip to your dream business school!
What is 1-2-1 Meeting?
– Access Masters provides many options for candidates at different stages of their research through Thematic Workshops and One-to-One Meetings.
– Thematic workshops: Round-table meetings with Admissions Officers from international business schools that provide general information about their diverse Masters programmes.
– One-to-One meetings: Face-to-face meetings between one school representative and one or two prospective student applicants.
Our Thematic Workshop:
During the thematic workshops, three business schools present their programmes by subject area, including but not limited to: Business & Strategy, Management & Organisation, Finance & Accounting,Marketing & Communication, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
At the events, Access Masters candidates receive personalised attention from our consulting team that assists candidates in selecting the right schools and programmes for them.
About Advent Group:
Advent Group is an organizer of the Access MBA & Access Masters Tour. The Tour is an innovative series of events that offer future candidates a new way to gain information about the MBA and Masters Programmes. Access MBA Tour and Access Masters Tour take place biannually in over 65 cities around the world, and bring together top international Business Schools (such as London Business School, INSEAD, Duke University, Chicago Boot ant etc.) and high-caliber professionals. We’ve been crossing Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas since 2004 and over the years we have built a reputation for quality, targeted events in which qualified MBA and Masters Candidates are matched with our participating schools’ admissions criteria.