1. Studio 4th Dimension – Intern / Architect
Location: New Delhi
Studio 4th Dimension is a firm established in 2010, based in Dwarka, West Delhi, primarily focusing on a very high quality of designing & detailing of a variety of projects-healthcare, education, commercial, residential, hospitality
Design development, detailing, coordination, presentations, 3d modelling on revit. Strcitly B. Arch graduates & above. People should be ready for late working hours & also to go beyond their defined job roles.
How to apply:
Mail your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
2. Adytum Designs – Intern Architect / Jr. Architect
To execute various elements of a project based on specifications received from the client in a specified time frame.
- To understand design brief & deliver designs as per the requirements
- To effectively apply job knowledge to improve the quality of the output
- To assist supervisors & seniors for project documentation
- To seek approvals before initiating any changes in drawings
- To be an effective time manager & organizer to deliver within time lines
- To carry out additional roles and responsibilities as required from time to time
How to apply:
Click here to apply.
3. Bajaj Foundation – Assistant Project Manager
Location: Chandigarh, New Delhi
Bajaj Foundation is a charitable organization that is established to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, management and other areas of scholarship. It is building its landmark green (LEED and GRIHA) educational campus at Mohali.
The role of the Assistant Project Manager, Bajaj Foundation will be overlooking all businesses of the group but shall primarily focus on Bajaj Foundation and help develop the educational institution right from the conceptualisation stage;
- Prepare presentations and ecxels for the educational project for analysis and for tie-ups and associations.
- Make research reports on comparitive analysis which is to be conducted online for Bajaj Foundation
- Manage online/offline listings of properties of Bajaj Developers for sale
- Follow up with architect, departments, etc. for the educational campus being set up at Mohali and to overlook their work in detail.
- Meet senior industry and academic persons, such as, MD of Mahindra and Mahindra, Dean of IIT, Director of Punj LLoyd, etc., for advisory board associations and present them with the project overview with good communication skills.
- Overlook basic contracts with architects, contractors, etc., at his/her own end and follow up with our lawyers for the rest.
- Travel to chandigarh for work at the educational campus from time to time.
- Take vendor quotations from various different vendors post construction commencement at the educational campus at Mohali in order to bring down project costs.
How to apply:
Apply through Letsintern by January 4, 2015.
4. SEP Architects – Interns
SEP Architects Private Limited founded in 2011 with offices in Hyderabad and Mumbai provides fully integrated design consultancy services and end to end architectural solutions. SEP aims to create a niche within the multi-faceted arena of design and architecture. Projects range from hotels and corporate offices – to multiplexes and retail malls.
SEP Architects provide excellent opportunities for dedicated professionals. We are in hunt of best students, graduates, interior designers, urban designers and planners and provide them a diverse range of projects and roles to enrich experience at SEP.
How to apply:
Interested candidates, send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Morphogenesis – Architect / Designer (0-5 years’ experience) – Fresher job
Morphogenesis is recognized globally as one of the leading Architecture firms from India. Founded in 1996, the firm is based out of New Delhi and is a collective offering specialized services in Architecture, Interior design, Masterplanning, Urban design, Landscape design & Environmental design consultancy.
Candidates must have strong design conceptualization and execution skills with high proficiency and experience in using Autocad, Sketchup, Revit and Photoshop. The applicant should be fully versed in architectural standards/processes and sustainability standards such as GRIHA, LEED and ECBC.
How to Apply:
Send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.