DPL challenges the students to apply their analytical skills to solve complex yet interesting problems and come up with data-driven solutions!
The winners will win attractive prizes and an opportunity for an interview with LatentView.
LatentView Analytics Corporation is an analytics services firm that helps clients translate Big Data into actionable insights. They were the winner of Deloitte Fast 50 India Awards for five consecutive years, and have been featured by Forbes, Yahoo, Quartz, and Knowledge@Wharton. In 2014, LatentView Analytics was named an Advanced Consulting Partner to Amazon Web Services(AWS). Currently, LatentView has offices in Princeton, San Jose, Singapore, Mumbai and its global delivery center in Chennai.
Data Premiere League (DPL) is an intellectually challenging analytics based competition which aims to provide a platform for B-schools students to showcase their analytical abilities.
The competition is open to students pursuing full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
21st Nov: Registrations start*
24th Nov: Datasets will be provided to registered teams**
04th Dec: Registrations close.
05th Dec: Last day for entry submission.Competition closes!
*Registration is mandatory for participation. If you register after 24th Nov (and before 4th Dec), dataset will be provided to you within 24 hours.
**Datasets & submission guidelines will be provided via mail to registered team’s email id (first member’s id).A team of maximum 2 participants is allowed to register for the event.
- Only one submission per team is allowed
- Registrations and Final entries will not be accepted after respective deadlines
- Submissions should be in the format requested (format will be provided with dataset)
- Any publicly available programming/analytical tool can be used to derive the solution
- Participants will have to furnish further details about their solution, if asked for
- Plagiarism, if found, will lead to disqualification
- Each member of the top 3 teams will receive an iPad Air along with ‘Top Winner’ Certicate.
- Each member of the next 7 teams will win a Kindle (6″ Glare-free, Wi-Fi) along with ‘Finalist’ Certicate.
- PPIs will be provided to each member of all the winning teams(i.e. the top 10 teams).
You should also check out:
Top 3 corporate competitions this week | From Morgan Stanley, Airbus and L’Oreal.
Internships at Morgan Stanley | For all the Technology and Investment Banking enthusiasts – Apply today!
Top 3 Corporate Competitions to watch out for this week | From IIT Bombay, Wipro and MuSigma.