Yink is a new app developed by Letsintern.com. We know you face many barriers to getting work experience – classes, homework, commute, not knowing the right people. That’s why we developed an app that lets you earn money from your smartphone.
Unlike the other free recharge apps out there that ask you to mindlessly to download apps, you complete fun, easy 5-minute tasks for cool brands on Yink. You can choose from a variety of tasks, like answering survey questions, creating and sharing social media content, or completing market research projects. Upon task completion, you will receive rewards that you can redeem to your PayTM wallet instantly. In the first month of launching, over 2000 users have already earned a total of Rs. 40000.
See the video to see how Yink works:
What makes Yink truly exciting is that there are cash prizes for the top voted submissions for select tasks! There are prizes worth a total of Rs. 21000.
What you can do on Yink:
1. Simple Surveys – Fill out quick surveys to earn up to Rs. 38.
2. Instagram Contests – Upload your best selfie or create a funny meme on Deepika’s “My Choice” video to win up to Rs. 2000!*
3. Truly Madly #TheMen – Share with us the qualities you search for in your mate and participate in the video showdown to win prizes of Rs. 1000!
4. Market Research for Purplle.com (Pune & Bangalore only) – Collect contact and menu card from salons near you and earn Rs. 80 for every salon.
How to start earning:
1. Download Yink from Google Play. Sign up with Facebook or your email
2. Complete 5-minute tasks to earn rewards.
3. Redeem rewards instantly for mobile recharge or online shopping.
*Note: Yink is only a month old in beta stages. It is available for Android 4.0+. We’re still building out features and resolving bugs.