– 60 pre-placement offers were made which amounts to more than 25% of the batch. This is an increase of over 50% than last year.
– Number of offers received from the ecommerce was 5 times more than the previous year. Various profiles in product management, account management, digital marketing, operations management, finance, etc. were offered
– More than 100 offers were received in the marketing domain from companies of various sectors such as FMCG, technology, ecommerce, software, etc.
– Accenture Strategy made the highest number of offers which was closely followed by Deloitte USI (S&O). They together rolled out more than 20 offers
– 25% of the batch will be joining the consulting sector
– First-time recruiters included Ericsson, Housing.com, Grail Research, RenewPower, Snapdeal, Zimmer, Uber, etc.
You should also check out:
XLRI concludes final placements for 2013-15 batch; Average salary stands at 17.8 Lakhs.
XLRI completes summer placements in a record time of 3.5 days; Paid internships for all 365 students.
IIFT achieves 100% Placement for 2013-2015 batch; Highest Domestic Salary Above Rs. 24 Lakhs.