1. I got a mail saying my friend joined through my referral link and that I won a voucher from PayTM, but I got vouchers of lesser amount?
Sometimes, your friends use your referral link to register, but do not complete the process. You get a PayTM voucher only if they enter the activation code and go through with the registration.
2. How do I know if I won a PayTM voucher?
We have sent out PayTM vouchers through mails for more than 4400 referrals.
The PayTM vouchers have been sent out to the following people.
(Tip: Use CTRL+F and type your name to make your search quick and easy.)
If your name is in the list above and you still haven’t gotten your voucher, or if your information is not right drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
We are sorting out vouchers for a few people who have not been mailed yet.
These are also the Top 24 people who got us the maximum referrals. We look forward to working with you and hope you’ll bring the same enthusiasm to the table, like you showed here. : )
Check if you are one of the top 24 people here.
We’ll be sending your vouchers shortly. This might take a few more days.
3. I did not find my name in the list of the winners. What do I do now?
If you did not find your name in the list of people we sent out PayTM vouchers to, there is a possibility that you have been disqualified from getting the PayTM vouchers.
You can check out if you were among the disqualified people here.
This could be because of the following reason:
1. Your referral did not enter the activation code to complete the registration process.
2. You used multiple Email IDs to register with the same phone number or vice versa.
3. Your personal information was found false or suspicious.
You can read the Terms & Conditions for more information on this.
4. I did not find my name in the list of winners and the disqualified people. Why?
We are checking the referral count and some other details of 27 of you. Once we are done, we’ll send out the vouchers to people who are correctly verified in the end.
You can find a list of those people here.
5. My name isn’t in any of your lists. Why?
This could be due to one of the following reasons:
1. Your referral link was used after/or on May 14. Our campaign ended on the evening of May 14. Anybody who referred people to #goodvibes after that is not eligible for PayTM vouchers. The best way to check this is to see if you received a mail from PayTM saying that your referral link has been used by a friend and that you have won a voucher because of that.
2. Sometimes, your friends use your referral link to register, but do not complete the process. You get a PayTM voucher only if they enter the activation code and go through with the registration.
6. What about referrals that were made recently?
We appreciate the support, but as mentioned earlier our campaign ended on the evening of May 14. Anybody who referred people to #goodvibes after that is not eligible for PayTM vouchers.
7. I registered for #goodvibes and got a mail saying I am one of the 10,000 Viber Campus Ambassadors. Why haven’t I gotten a PayTM voucher?
The PayTM vouchers are not for registration. They are for getting your friends join #goodvibes through your referral link.
8. When can I redeem my PayTM voucher?
The people who have received their PayTM vouchers can now login to PayTM and redeem their respective amount of recharges.
We recommend using it as soon as possible. : )
9. My name is in the list of disqualified people. Does that mean I am not part of the Campus Ambassador Program?
No. It just means that you are disqualified from being given any PayTM vouchers. You are still part of the Campus Ambassador Program.