1. Primary Research/ Brand Activation, Reliance Jio:
Location: Navi Mumbai, but field work will involve travel (paid for) to Vashi, Airoli, Thane, Borivali and Bandra. Candidates should ideally be located near these areas.
Number of openings: 5
Internship Stipend: Rs. 7500
Duration: 3 months, can be extended to 6 based on mutual interest and opportunities in related projects.
Responsibilities and qualifications:
– Get to do different things and gain valuable experience in Brand activation through multiple customer touch points.
– Gather customer insight on the product / service over telephone, and in-person.
– Live assignment – while it will be demanding, it will be equally enriching.
– Strong communication skills would be a prerequisite.
– Most importantly, the job will involve some amount of supervision during the actual campaign, so there – there’s more learning.
2. Circuit Design Intern, Intel
This position is for a circuit design intern in Intel Labs team in Bangalore. Below are the preferred qualifications:
– Basic knowledge of VLSI devices and sub-micron characteristics.
– Knowledge of VLSI circuit design fundamentals (CMOS, high-speed digital circuits, low-power digital circuits; concept of timing analysis and power optimization).
– Basic understanding of clocking concepts.
– Exposure to circuit design tools such as, SPICE (HSPICE or PSPICE).
3. Database Engineer Intern, Amazon
Intern Database Engineer will work on exciting development projects to engineer rotine operations for the DBA team:
· Internal Audit Tool.
· One click DR.
· One click migrations of databases to RDS.
· One click migrations of database to other AWS offering.
· One click clones for OFA to lower Environments.
· One click migrations of OFA lower environments to AWS.
· Engineer the archive and purge solutions for OFA.
· Engineer auto scaling of concurrent queues for OFA batch processing.
· Engineer auto scaling of ofa web-tier JVM and other middle-tier services.
· Re-engineer database and application monitoring with AWS compatibility
· Engineer file operations as self service applications
· Engineer code deployments in collaboration with OFA Dev teams.
– Should have completed his/her Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and should have strong programming and debugging skills.
– Should have strong data modeling and SQL knowledge and good exposure to data structures and programming languages like Java.
4. gCareer (Return to Work) Internship Program 2016, Google
Program Duration: 4 to 6 months.Working Hours: 30 hours per week with flexible work schedule (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays).
Location: Google Gurgaon/Google Mumbai/Google Hyderabad
Application Deadline: Application is open annually.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
The gCareer Program is a return-to-work program for professionals with more than 4 years of work experience and who are on a career break.
The program is designed for professionals to be a part of ongoing projects and to contribute directly to these live projects. The gCareer Program is designed to attract talented professionals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
From the website:
“gCareer Program is offered in the following business areas:
Large Customer Sales (LCS)
The regional LCS teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that help our clients build their businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business are conducted in the digital age. We help our customers connect with their audiences so they get the most out of the web.
Google Technical Services
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
Trust and Safety (T&S)
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Gaining and retaining this trust is critically important to Google’s success. We defend Google’s integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies. The Trust and Safety team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 40 languages and across Google’s expanding base of products. We work with a variety of teams from Engineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry-wide solutions. Trust and Safety team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across Google products.
- Roles and responsibilities will vary based on the team allocation and project assignment, therefore, specific responsibilities will be carefully determined on an individual basis.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in sales, service delivery, marketing, digital advertising or project management
- Currently on a career break for at least the last 6 months.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to establish strong cross-functional relationships at all levels and geographies.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.”
5. Enviornment Health Safety(EHS) Internship, L’Oreal’s Research & Innovation Center
Looking for a candidate that is technically sound, pro-active in approach with an entrepreneurial attitude towards the work. He / she will undertake operational functions under EHS for the 3 sites (Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore) and contribute towards Environmental Projects.
Click here for more details and apply now!
Role will include:
– Environmental and Safety Audits.
– Co-ordination and Documentation for legal compliances.
– Safety Validation for Equipment.
– Support to conduct internal trainings on various subjects under EHS
– Waste Management Improvements
– Project initiation for Electricity and Water consumption reduction
– Preferred educational background: B.E./ B.Tech. Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical or BSc. Or Msc. Chemistry.