1. Intern – Lifestyle Marketing and Music, PUMA
Location: Massachusetts, United States
This position reports to the Lifestyle Marketing Manager. The student will gain practical industry experience in marketing, music and lifestyle relevant campaign building and execution. They will be regularly exposed to the overall marketing team (PR, Entertainment, Creative Services, Media, Operations, Account Marketing), our agencies and vendors. This skill set would be useful to a student pursuing a career in brand or entertainment marketing.
– Coordination of assets for marketing programs, including interaction with our in-house creative services team.
– Regular consumer research on sportswear and fashion industry trends as well our competitive landscape.
– Assistance with event planning and coordination.
– Build key partner database and maintain regularly.
– Supports Lifestyle team with processing vendor invoices, ordering partner seeding product and budget reconciliations.
– Works with Los Angeles Entertainment office to schedule industry partner appointments.
– Overall team day-to-day team support.
– Seeking a junior or senior in college who is majoring in Marketing for Summer and Fall 2016 internship opportunity.
– Student must be able to receive college credit and be available from late August/the beginning of September through the end of December.
– Must have own mode of transportation and be able to commute to Westford, MA/
– Must be able to work 9-5pm daily.
– Excellent writing and organization skills.
– Strong computer skills, with knowledge of basic MS Office programs.
– Proven ability to work independently and multi-task.
– Detail oriented.
2. The Goodrich Internship, Birmingham Museum of Art
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Duration: The Goodrich Internship is a year-long, part-time position, beginning in September 2016.
Stipend: Intern is paid a monthly stipend of $1,000.
Application Deadline: August 2016
The Goodrich Internship is made possible by the Mike and Gillian Goodrich Foundation. The Goodrich Internship provides undergraduates or graduate students in art, art history, museum studies or related fields the chance to explore the possibilities of a museum career.
The Intern will rotate between the four major departments within the Museum (Curatorial, Education, Registration, and Development) and will work closely with staff throughout the Museum. He/she will be given considerable responsibility during his/her tenure, allowing him/her the opportunity to gain an in-depth perspective on museum work, from programming to exhibitions and beyond.
3. Internships for University Students, Adobe
Location: Internships are offered at Adobe offices in San Jose and San Francisco, California; Seattle, Washington; Lehi, Utah; and other key areas around the world.
Financials: Adobe internships include competitive salary and holiday pay, fun social events, chances to participate in community service projects, opportunities to make career contacts, and, as an added bonus, employee discounts on Adobe products.
Whether you sign on for a summer, a semester, or an academic year, as an Adobe intern you’ll get paid to work side by side with some of the most talented professionals in the digital media and marketing space. Make valuable contributions to business-critical projects and leave better prepared to ace your academic pursuits.
To be considered for an internship at Adobe, you must:
● Be currently enrolled at an accredited university and actively pursuing a degree
● Have the legal right to work in the location where you will intern
Unfortunately, if you have already graduated or will graduate before the internship program begins, you are not eligible for an internship. Consider applying for a full-time position instead.
If you’re working on an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, or something similar, get in touch. We need experienced programmers to intern as software engineers, software quality engineers, information systems specialists, user interface engineers, and computer scientists.
If you’re working on your MBA and have software, consulting, or marketing experience, we’re interested. Adobe is actively seeking people with your qualifications to intern as product managers, product marketing managers, business analysts, financial analysts, and HR analysts.
Make it real with a business internship at Adobe. Whether you’re studying finance, mathematics, statistics, marketing, customer relationship management, human resources, or law, you can exercise your strong communication skills and passion for technology in a hands-on, real-world business internship.
4. Misasa International Student Intern Program, Institute for Planetary Materials, Okayama University
Location: Tottori, Japan
Duration: About five weeks during July 4 (Mon.) — Aug. 10 (Weds)
Financials: Travel expenses and daily living expenses will be fully covered, and accommodation in the Misasa Guesthouse will be provided.
Positions available: 10
Application Deadline: All application materials must be received by May 9 (Mon.), 2016 (24:00, JST) to be considered. Notification of acceptance will be made by the mid-May, 2016.
Eligibility: The program is open to advanced undergraduate (3rd to 4th year) and 1st year master’s course students majoring in earth sciences, physics, chemistry, materials sciences, or related fields, who have a strong interest in a career pursuing scientific research. Students from either within or outside Japan, regardless of nationality, are eligible to apply. Communication skill in English is required.
About the program:
The annual Misasa International Student Intern Program for advanced undergraduate (3rd to 4th year) and 1st year master’s students, first initiated in 2005, is designed to promote international collaborative research and education. During the intern program, each student will work on an active ISEI research project under the supervision of ISEI faculty members and their research groups.
Successful applicants will participate in one of the following intern projects described below. The goal of the program is for participants to become acquainted with research activities and the state-of-the-art research facilities at the ISEI, and to gain first-hand scientific research experience. At the conclusion of the program, an intern symposium will be held for each participant to give an oral presentation of his/her intern research in English.
5. SO-ICN2 Summer Fellowships Program, Institute Of Nanoscience And Nanotechnology
Location: Bellaterra, Barcelona
Duration: Full-time contract of between 8 and 12 weeks, during the summer months.
Stipend: Gross salary: 800 € / month. Some funding for travel is available for foreign students upon request.
Application Deadline: 30/04/2016, 17:00h.
About the Program:
The SO-ICN2 Summer Fellowships Program aims to promote science and foster research careers in exceptionally talented young students. Through this Program, ICN2 offers undergraduate students from top Universities worldwide the opportunity to carry out an internship at ICN2 during the European summer months.
This summer stay will serve to broaden their education and research training, either through accomplishing part of their final career project or through joining an existing research project at ICN2. The selected candidates will have the opportunity to actively participate in one of our frontier-research groups, and also learn about new and exciting areas of science, novel technologies and innovative ideas, all in a highly open and international environment.
The SO-ICN2 Summer Fellowship Program offered by ICN2 is part of the Severo Ochoa “Program on Nanodevices for Social Challenges” funded in 2014 by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness to support Research Centres of Excellence.
– Eligible candidates must be within the last year of their BSc or Master-equivalent studies. Only students with an excellent academic background will be considered for this fellowship.
– Selection criteria is based solely on the candidates’ academic qualifications and background. An internal Committee will review the candidate’s profiles and prioritise them within a maximum of 2 weeks after the call deadline.