Every college student knows that Adobe systems Incorporated offers multimedia and creativity software products. Let us now tell you how to score a Summer Internship in Adobe at this MNC.
What does Adobe’s Internship offer?
Adobe happily mentions that they are on a search for interns to join their creative family to work on different modules of the company. As the industry leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions, Adobe interns will have the opportunity to produce meaningful work, get exposure to innovative technologies, develop your professional skills, and network with some of the best talents in the industry.
The internship is broadly divided into two phases for 10 weeks
- The defence phase is when you have to come up with the high-level design of the problem solution. This would involve a lot of learning, research work, reading, brainstorming sessions etc. This phase provides you with the flavour search. You could choose to look at a lot of new technologies, read research works and discuss.
- The next is the implementation phase itself wherein you will build a solution to a level where it can be demonstrated.
Creative Technologies Lab Intern
The intern will collaborate with one or more of the researchers in Adobe lab to research new technologies for their products. The intern will have access to world-class product groups and design teams. The intern will also work towards publishing work in top academic venues and will help explore technology transfer opportunities.
Adobe Search Summer Intern
– Investigate, prototype, and refine new algorithms in computer vision and deep learning as directed by your mentor.
– Document your results, and prepare them for academic publication if appropriate.
– Current MSc. or PhD student in computer vision
– Knowledge and experience in your assigned research topic
– Ability to prototype, test, iteratively improve, and document new computer vision algorithms
– Familiarity with Caffe, Spark or Tensorflow a plus
IT Business Analyst Intern
Project Planning – work with multiple functional teams on project scope and schedules; organise and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; improve project communication documentation; orchestrate and execute rollout plans.
• Budget Support – Support the cost centre managers in managing budgets, managing communications, and helping to implement an effective system of governance
• Process & System Improvement – Assist Portfolio Managers and Service Owners to refine IT process and system flow to improve operational efficiency.
What you need to succeed
• Student pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, or Information Technology with some technical training or experience
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
• Ability to synthesise disparate data into a coherent story
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to drive actions while independently
• Willingness to try new things
• Candidate should have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to work across various levels and drive change
• Some practical work experience in technology, leadership and passion around improving the user experience and process improvements preferred
Services Marketing Intern
- Help develop product positioning and messaging to differentiate Adobe’s products and services in the market
- Create an effective measurement and validation strategy for content efficacy
- Develop recommendations for improvements on the Services Marketing GTM
- Help develop the buyer persona for the services buyer
Software Development Internship
- Learn about the principles and best practices of Agile Software Development
- Get up to speed with the world of enterprise-grade content management
- Bring new approaches to how content in the enterprise can be used to engage audiences through new different channels. (e.g. chatbots, social media, IoT, ML)
- Implement/Prototype workflows that show customer value
- Demo/Showcase your work
What you need to succeed
- Analytical thinking and a desire to learn new things
- Knowledge of services oriented architectures and server side technologies
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
This surely seems to be one of the most rewarding internships you’ll experience. There will be tonnes of learning and fun every step of the way!
How to apply?
You can get a Summer Internship in Adobe by applying online through their website or via LinkedIn. You can also send your resume to the respective hiring team.
The aftermath – Be patient and wait for it
Adobe initially shortlists candidates based on their CGPAs, skills, experience and the interview. After you apply, all you can do is wait and hope for the best.
The shortlisted candidates are called for a telephonic interview which lasts for 30-45 minutes. This is followed by an in-office interview which consists of both technical and HR questions. Technical questions mostly pertain to the individual projects which you had done in the past. HR questions are mainly focused on your behavioural competency with the company.
Go ahead, apply to this lucrative opportunity! Let us know your views in the comments. And in the meantime, explore our own range of offerings for summer internships in 2018.