Cisco Systems is an American conglomerate that provides IT and Networking services to its clients. Their services are brilliantly designed to help its clientele stay connected through its networking hardware, communicate via telecommunications equipment it manufactures and interacts through high-tech products. A Summer Internship in 2018 in CISCO is the push you need for your career! Getting to the straight point, let us guide you on how to apply for a Summer Internship in Cisco India.
What does Cisco Internship offer?
Cisconians, as they are called work hard and reward hard. The Apprenticeship Program at Cisco offers a high-performance work culture that will give you plenty chances to squeeze learning opportunities for your career ahead.
- Be involved with cutting-edge technology as it evolves and develops
- Meet hundreds of Cisco employees, build contacts, work with the best, and learn from the experts
- Partner with international brands to solve business problems
- Manage projects to deliver on contracts with customers, communicate with stakeholders, and meet deadlines
- Design, test, and deploy our technology, learning the engineering behind it in order to break and fix it
- Analyse our data to inform how we do our work
- Help local communities through fundraising, volunteering, and raising awareness of local causes
Depending on your background and experience, you may take up Technical and/or Non-Technical roles:
- Information technology
- Security and trust
- Supply chain
How to Apply
Keep Checking the Website
Candidates can keep updating themselves with the new offerings on the official website. Cisco frequently posts for vacant internship role.
College Placement Cell
Cisco sends out Internship offer to various colleges. If your college is registered with, it is easy for you to acquire a Summer Internship in CISCO. Make sure to check with your placement department.
Cisco conducts contests (Cisco iCode-2016), based on that, winners are at times invited to Bangalore Office for Internships.
The Aftermath – Be patient and wait for it
Cisco shortlists candidates based on their telephonic interview. After you apply, all you can do is wait and hope for the best.
The shortlisted candidates are called for a telephonic interview which lasts for 30-45 minutes. This is followed by an in-office interview which consists of both technical and HR questions. Technical questions mostly pertain to the individual projects which you had done in the past. HR questions are mainly focused on your behavioural competency with the company.
Go ahead, apply to this fantabulous company! We will keep posting when and if Cisco offers Internships. And in the meantime, explore our own range of offerings for summer internships in 2018.