Earlier we covered:
IIM – Indore concludes placement of the batch 2013-15; Highest Domestic Offer touches Rs. 35 Lakhs.IIM Indore wraps up summer placements for the batch 2014-2016; Average salary increases by 40%
IIM Indore has done admirably over the last few years in managing rapid expansion and yet being able to improve the profile of companies that visit the campus. The other thing that they have done well in is ensuring certain companies recruit year after year and in big numbers – it is the only way you can grow batch sizes and still be able to provide job opportunities.
BCG has been recruiting for 5 years now at IIM Indore – This is the second year in succession that they have recruited for Summer Placements. Deutsche Bank has been making a significantly high number of offers for the last 2 years at IIM Indore. Google, Microsoft, HUL, L’Oreal, Goldman Sachs, Aditya Birla Group, eBay, Snapdeal, ITC, HSBC are other marquee recruiters.
Highlights as sent by the Placement Committee:
– Recognized for its largest batch size of 562 students, IIM Indore witnessed participation from 137 companies in this summer placement season
– Deutsche Bank, Edelweiss Capital, Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan together rolled out more than 40 offers.
– Front end finance roles were offered by Deutsche Bank, Edelweiss Capital and companies operating in diverse sectors like Multi Screen Media, Raymond and Vodafone also offered roles in Finance
– Sales and Marketing domain saw participation from major FMCG firms like AgroTech Foods, Asian Paints, Britannia, Dabur, HUL, ITC, Kellogg’s, L’Oréal, Mapro Foods, Marico and PepsiCo to name a few
– EMC Corporation, General Electric and Hindustan Unilever Limited offered coveted IT leadership roles
– Technology giants welcomed IIM Indore’s talent with Microsoft offering its Program Manager role and Google offering a technology role
– eBay, Infibeam and Snapdeal were the prominent names in this year’s e-commerce segment. Many funded startups like Capital Float, Purplle.com offered roles in the fields of Business Development, Category Management, Digital Marketing and Market Research amongst others
This article has been adapted from InsideIIM.