Position Description: The Boeing Company is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. The Boeing Company invites you to engage and contribute to our exciting projects as we continue to expand our product line and develop new technologies to meet our customer needs.
The selected individual will be responsible for:
1. Assisting in agreed Communications activities.
2. Creating presentations and briefing papers.
3. Writing backgrounders and articles to support Communications activities.
4. Helping with Media Relations.
5. Maintaining Website/Twitter Account.
Eligible candidates should have background in journalism/mass-communications/English honours/graphic designing and meet below mentioned qualifications.
Competencies: Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, analytical skills and teaming abilities. Successful candidates will also exhibit the competencies described below.
- ADAPTABILITY: Works effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- COMMUNICATION: Listens and demonstrates understanding; speaks with clarity and precision; writes clearly and concisely and is able to prepare power-point presentations.
- TEAMWORK: Actively participates as a member of a team to complete goals.
Typical Education and/or Experience.
1. Degree or Diploma in related field.
2. Capability in writing and editorial skills and preparing presentations is essential.
3. Some work experience is preferred.
2. Operations and Traffic Analyst, Expedia
- B.Tech, Computer Science ,Engg, Maths/Stats, BCA,GNIIT.
- User Awareness.
- Experience (project-related, undergraduate experience or intern) with B2B, Technology Consulting or Technology firms preferred, but not essential.
- Passion – enthusiastic, adventurous and full of energy.
- Innovative – be creative and demonstrate ‘out of the box’ thinking.
- Enterprising – Ability to take risks with a ‘make it happen’ approach.
- Willing to work in night shifts on a rotation basis; 24*7 operations covering all sites globally.
- Certificate Course in Systems Engineering/Systems Operations will be useful.
- Microsoft Certified Professional will be useful.
- Performance monitoring of global websites.
- Defining and reporting actionable metrics, Investigation, troubleshooting & RCA.
- Creating & reporting on Dashboards by pulling data from diff data sources.
- Test & Learn and document process.
- Mentoring & sharing best practices.
- Knowledge of internet/web.
- Ability to pick up web technology concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate logical reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Basic Software development skills ( website, JAVA programming, CSHARP).
- Has strong commitment and willingness to learn.
- Team Player – works well with other team members and values their efforts and contributions.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Office specifically MS Excel.
- Ability to quickly adapt to Monitoring & Reporting tools.
- Assist the lead Analyst with Runbook documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate ability to perform thorough root-cause analysis.
3. Chartered Accountant, Generic Electric
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore, Pune
Duration: 12 months
This is an opportunity of Industrial training for those in the final year of the CA course during with CA students may opt to undergo a compulsory year long (12 month) Industrial Training. With a vast portfolio of professional expertise, GE offers you a unique opportunity to set a great career with an Industrial training through their CA Internship program.
Assignment, among other things will entail: US GAAP/ Indian GAAP Accounting, Managing audit procedures, Budgeting & Forecasting, Controllership process improvements etc. in any of the GE businesses in India.
- Pursuing graduation with consistently above 60%.
- Passed both groups of IPCC in first attempt (together or one at a time).
- Minimum period of 10 months of your CA course be remaining before you apply.
You should also check out:
Top 30 Internships and Jobs in Delhi!
Top 3 internships at Cisco, National Human Rights Commission, and ISI Chennai.
Top 30 virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!