1. Panorama Intern, McKinsey Solutions
McKinsey Solutions is a fast-growing startup organization within McKinsey & Company developing new service models and new tools in the field of business intelligence (big data) and analytics.
The Panorama team specializes in banking market sizing and quantitative data analysis in order to understand the global banking trends and profitability opportunities. As an Intern, you will be responsible for a range of information gathering and processing tasks, supporting a flagship McKinsey proprietary knowledge effort, focusing on the global banking industry.
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Finance or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experienced user of Excel.
- Basic understanding of banking economics; familiarity with banks’ financial reports is a plus.
- Strong analytical capability, dedication to data accuracy, outstanding attention to detail.
- Can work efficiently under pressure and keep deadlines.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for a range of information gathering and processing tasks, supporting a flagship McKinsey proprietary knowledge effort, focusing on the global banking industry. You key focus would be to work on data updates and to ensure consistency in complex file structures. You will be expected to cooperate with global research teams as well as with senior analysts both in improving and expanding the existing database, and in serving some of the world’s major financial institutions.
As part of a very successful research group, operating globally, you will have the opportunity to work in a challenging business environment internationally, to build your data management and analytical skills, and to expand and deepen your understanding of the financial sector worldwide.
2. Software Development Engineer, Amazon
Do you enjoy the challenge and ownership that come from developing complex systems that touch most of Amazon.com’s systems; ranging from front-end CX through core Amazon back-end systems? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? Amazon Student is looking for Senior Software Development Engineers to deliver a transformative Student shopping experience.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Computer Science or related field
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices including unit testing, code reviews, source control management, build processes, continuous integration, and operations
- Architecture skills, knowledge of design patterns, and strong fundamentals
- You are the type of person that codes for fun, quickly wins the respect of peers, and jumps at the chance to share knowledge and mentor
3. Undegraduate Intern, Intel
Pursuing BTech in Computer Sc/Electronic/Electrical engineering. Development, validation of Windows/Android Driver, middleware and Firmware modules.
Candidate should also have following skills:
- Good knowledge and programming skills in C/C++, scripting languages like Perl, C#, OOPs concepts, OS concepts.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated and willingness to learn and explore new technical domains.
- Good communication skills and effective team player.
- Agile and nimble in planning and execution.
- Good knowledge on consumer products like Tablets, smartphones and multimedia products.