1. Sales Intern – The Outlook Group
Stipend: Rs. 8,000 per month.
Location: New Delhi
Duration: Internship / Training Program will be 4 Weeks ,8 Weeks and 12 Weeks. Certification will be provided to all the participants at the end of the Internship.
Apply by Feb 01, 2015
– Learn & understand how e-commerce is done & how it can be developed into a killer strategy.
– Learn & understand how business can be augmented on the web / internet.
– Get to understand consumer behavior.
– Build a network which stays with you always.
– How to develop & maintain positive working relationship.
– How to generate prospects over the phone.
– How to do present the offers to the Clients.
– Managing Information of Contacts made on End 2 End Module by Tele calling & Key account management.Project Titles :
1) Sales Generating Strategies for Outlook Group’s Magazines using Corporate Promotional Activities & Online Internet Marketing.
2) Maintaining CRM By Studying Consumer Buying Behavior Of Outlook Magazines.
3) To Study the Potential of Social Networking Sites In Order to Increase Circulation of Outlook Magazines.
4) Role of E-commerce and CRM, Survey of Customer Perception and viability of E-magazine.
5) Importance of Customer Relationship Management in Magazine Industry.
6) A Study on CRM , Role of E-Commerce and Related Marketing Strategies.
Location: Hyderabad, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata.
– Be an integral part of the creative content creation team
– Represent brand OLX online and on-campus; educate more people with its advantages & usage
Duration: 6-8 weeks during the summer (May-July). There is also a provision for a 4-6 month visit (typically during January-April or August-November).
Stipend: The interns will be paid 2nd class round trip train fare plus Rs. 200 per diem. Accommodation will be provided in the Hostel during summer, subject to availability.
– Students currently studying in their pre-final or final year of BE/B.Tech/B.Sc or first year ME/M.Tech/M.Sc or equivalent with a good academic record are encouraged to apply for this IMSc Chennai internship program.
– This is not a programme for those interested in joining as doctoral students; they should see the Doctoral student selection page. Students already doing a PhD elsewhere should see the Graduate visitor programme.
– Applicants are expected to have studied basics of computing, such as principles of programming, data structures and algorithms.
Having worked on the implementation of a large program, or a thorough knowledge of mathematical aspects (such as automata theory, combinatorics, computability, discrete mathematics, graph theory) will be an advantage.
Selected students will have an opportunity to pursue research-level studies in areas of interest at the Institute including algorithms, automata theory, combinatorics, complexity theory, concurrency theory and logic.
You should also check out:
Top 30 Part Time internships & jobs of the week | Work for 4 hours and get paid!
10 Promising Careers After Your Computer Science Degree.
Top 30 virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!