IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytic s and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Responsibilities: A focused assignment on our existing accounts, We are proposing to run a campaign around our plays. Perfectly placed to firstly talk to our client base and assess the impact and secondly, run this for us as a short effective communication series. We expect a significant interest and development of potential opportunities out of this effort.
2. Shell Internship Programme, Shell
Location: Multiple cities in India.
A Shell internship gives you the opportunity to:
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or areas of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned.As you’ll be assessed entirely on how well you perform during your internship, you could even secure an offer to join Shell full-time when you graduate – without the need for a further interview.
– You must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship.
– There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen internship area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
– Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
– Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific internship position.
3. Trainee Engineer, Boeing (Fresher Job)
Education: Bachelor’s of Engineering or equivalent diploma
Preferred Degree: Bachelor’s of Engineering or equivalent diploma
Preferred Accreditations and/or Certifications:
Experience: Entry-level – Strong illustration skills in CAD and engineering software packages.
• Works independently to analyze and interpret source data and translates source data into illustrations.
• Meets assigned production schedules and deadlines by adhering to established styles and procedures.
• Meets and sustains minimum production/quality (performance) standards.
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Strong illustration skills in CAD and engineering software packages.
• Ability to visualize 2D to Isometric and 3D projections.
• General knowledge in engineering graphic editing and data analysis.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to visualize spatial-relations
• Ability to ultimately work independently performing assignments with little or no supervision.
• Clerical skills sufficient to organize source data.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Basic PC literacy.
You should also check out:
International internship of the month | Top 3 internships at Boeing.
The 6-step Guide to finding the perfect Summer Internship + Top 10 internships on Letsintern!
Top 30 internships and jobs in Bangalore!