Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. is a 50/50 joint venture operation in India between Viacom Inc and the Network18 Group, (with interests in television, internet, filmed entertainment, mobile content & allied businesses, comprising brands like CNBC TV18, CNBC Awaaz, Newswire18, moneycontrol.com, CNN-IBN, IBN 7, Homeshop18 and E18 amongst others). Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd. operates six general entertainment channels – MTV, Nickelodeon, Vh1, COLORS, SONIC and Comedy Central.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
– Assist in devising a digital campaign strategy for advertiser funded campaign on our digital assets as well as paid campaigns.
– Responsible for quality check, campaign upload, analysis and campaign & inventory optimizing.
– Assist in the strategizing & designing concepts for brands.
– Undertake research to identify new marketing opportunities and new audiences.
– Good presentation & communication skills.
– Should be Marketing/Business or Language majors of experience on the Web.
2. Academic Intern, Finance and Control Area – IIM, Bangalore
Duration: Initially for a period of one year and extendable for a maximum period of another 2 years.
Stipend: An all-inclusive monthly stipend in the range of Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 plus an additional house rent allowance of Rs. 3,000 based on educational qualification and experience of the applicant. In addition, a support allowance of Rs.10,000 and health insurance policy premium paid for self for the assured value of Rs.50,000.
Apply by December 9, 2014
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites applications for the position of Academic Intern in its Finance & Control Area from qualified personnel.
Qualifications: Candidates are required to hold at least a Masters Degree in Business Management or in a Business Discipline (e.g. Economics, Finance, etc.). Candidates who have recently completed Ph.D. or who hold chartered accountancy, cost accountancy, or company secretary certifications may also apply.
The position is suitable for students and professionals with good academic credentials, who want to pursue an academic career in finance and accounting. The primary responsibility of an Academic Intern (AI) is providing teaching support to the faculty. In addition, AIs may also be required to provide research assistance on faculty projects.
3. Virtual Internship(Law) – Global Human Rights Academy (GHRA)
Duration: Minimum 4-6 months on a mutually agreed schedule.
The Global Human Rights Academy is a non-governmental, apolitical, non-religious and independent organization which facilitates a broad range of educational training programs for grassroots organizations, non-governmental, governmental institutions, and community leaders.
- excellent legal research and English writing skills;
- access to computer and computer literate;
- broad understanding of international human rights framework; &
- ability to commit two months on mutually agreed schedule.
LLB/LLM/PhD. students are eligible to apply
Top 30 Virtual internships & jobs of the week | Work from home and get paid!
Top 5 internships at WWF India, Fab Furnish, and DHL Supply Chain.
Top 30 part-time internships & jobs of the week | Work 4 hours everyday and get paid!