1. OYO Campus Ambassador, OYO Rooms
Location: Students from colleges in Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nagpur, rest of Maharashtra except Mumbai can apply for this internship. Apart from this students interested in short term live projects can also apply.
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. As a campus ambassador you will be responsible to promote and create awareness about OYO rooms in and around your campus
2. You will facilitate the awareness and advantages of using OYO properties for accommodation
3. You will be able to explore any channel for spreading awareness
4. You should have the entrepreneurial DNA to think logically and drive business. You should be an influential person in your circle.
5. Most importantly you should be able to hustle and hustle until you meet your deliverable.
2. Business Developement
OYO looking to hire BD/corporate sales superstars for the biggest hotel chain of India under our special program in which you will get to work part-time with senior leadership. Work involves following:
1) Lead generation – Scouting for properties with low occupancy rate in major locations of Mumbai who would be ready to lease out their properties.
2) Conduct an audit of the properties based on certain guidelines given to you.
3) Set up initial meetings with the owners of the properties.
4) Create commercial proposals.
4) Be a part of closure meeting and launch process of the property.
What you get?
1) End to end understanding of the hospitality industry.
2) Be a part of strategic decision making.
3) Learn about various metrics to measure a hotel performance.
4) Opportunity to work with senior leadership.
5) Certificate of accomplishment.
6) Chance to work full time with our company.
3. Sales And Marketing Intern – Lead Generation
Click here for more details and apply now!
-Read & Understand the Training Materials & documents shared with you by the project manager
-Identify and segment your target audience. OYO recommends reaching out to your TG directly and strongly advises against using any third party to meet targets.
-Example of Potential Target Groups
-Relatives and Friends
-Travel committees/Travel Desks/ Students and Alumni
-For College Festivals, Convocations, Field Trips, Camps, Exchange Programs, Personal Travel,
Vacation Plans, School Trips, Competitions etc.
-Talk to your target group about their upcoming Travel Plans (Personal/ Group) and pitch OYO Rooms to get their Hotel Bookings done for the said travel dates & locations
-Ensure that they understand the benefits of using OYO Rooms over other such services
-Once interested, take the details of their Travel Plans (Travel Dates, Locations, Choice of Hotels, Budget, Number of Nights, Number of People, etc.) and make the bookings for them on OYO Rooms
-You will be provided with a Personal Login on OYO for this purpose. The Project Manager will also train you on the exact method of making the booking before you start working
-Share with the customer, their Confirmed Booking Details including invoices/ bills as required
-Submit the details of these transactions to the Project Manager as per guidelines provided