What if your geyser switched itself on at 7:30 AM and switch off at 8:30 AM everyday? What if you were allowed to operate the AC at your home, from your office? Wouldn’t it be amazing to be able to switch off all the lights, from your bed?
With Bangalore based – inoho iscreating products that allow you to control electrical devices (lights, fans, geysers, ACs, etc.) from your smart phone, laptop, tablet or any wifi enabled device.
Inoho was started in February 2014, by Deepankar Garg and Deep Singh.
- Deepankar Garg
- Education: Bachelor’s of Mechanical Engineering from IIT Guwahati, and PGDM from IIM Lucknow. He was also an Australian Exchange Student at University of New South Wales, and did a summer internship stint at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands.
- Work Experience: He was previously worked with Bain & Company and Barclays.
- Deep Singh
- Education: Bachelor’s of Mechanical Engineering from IIT Guwahati.
- Work Experience: He has previously worked with DELMIA, Decho Corporation, and mygola.
Currently inoho comes with the following features:
1. Fits into existing homes: The switchboard module fits behind your existing switchboard panel, without altering your electrical wiring or the interior décor. It’s quite easy to move inoho from one home to another. All it takes is changing a few wire connections.
2. Syncs with physical switches: You can use either – the inoho app or physical switches; and when you use your physical switch, it’s reflected in the inoho app as well.
3. Easy to Install: Open switchboard panel, install inoho module, close panel. It takes ~30 minutes to install, you could probably do it yourself.
4. Start small, extend later: The inoho system is wireless and modular, so you can start off with one room, and extend it to other rooms later, as and when you feel like.
5. Simultaneous multi- access: Inoho can be accessed from multiple devices, by multiple users, across multiple locations, simultaneously. So the entire family gets access on their own devices, wherever they are.