Learn and earn an experience that will not only shine brightly on your resume but also light up some one’s world. Yes, enrol for this fellowship program at Scraplabs and give students your wisdom. Giddy up, all those who love to teach a class or two! Read more for the details of this fellowship program at Scraplabs.
Spotlight: Teaching Fellowship Program At Scraplabs
Location: Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi
Duration: 180 Days
Application Deadline: October 24, 2017
No. of Openings: 5
Stipend: Rs. 5000-15000
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Take classes on daily basis in one or two locations
- Fellows need to report the quality of classes and their reflections of their learning graph
- Regular training and mentoring of the fellows for them to be updated with skills needed to take classes
- Under-graduate or Post-graduate in any subject
- Inclined towards teaching, training and development.
- Interested in academics and the education sector.
- Individuals preparing for higher studies.
- Age Limit: Less than 26 years
- People who want to be the change agent who cribbed about how we were taught and want to do something about it
- Must have cleared 12th grade
Why Should I Opt For This Fellowship Program At Scraplabs
Such opportunities are beneficial for individuals in any field because of the following reasons:
- Peer-to-peer learning and the networking with different people of the same age group
- Skills needed for ANY jobs ahead are inculcated
- Stakeholder management
- Working independently and in a team
- Time management
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective execution
About The Company
ScrapLabs operates hands-on classes in Engineering Labs set up in schools on a weekly basis. The Classes are meticulously designed and encapsulate the technical curriculum of the school. Students are promoted to bring out their ideas and then convert them into live real-time working machines. They emphasise on free play and learning of concepts by innovative methods and experienced teachers.
All the interested candidates can apply for this fantabulous internship here. For more college life, success tips and internship postings, stay tuned to the blog. Post your queries, opinions and suggestions in the comments section below.
– Happy interning!