1. Code for Good, J.P. Morgan:
Code for Good is your chance to use your tech skills to solve real-world problems and develop technology solutions for non-profit organizations. Over two days and one night, you’ll code alongside your peers, guided by the technology experts at J.P. Morgan, and learn from the sharpest minds in our industry. Plus, with the recruiters from J.P. Morgan in attendance, it’s a chance to impress and explore a career in technology with them.
There will be 2 Code for Good events in India in 2015:
- July 11-12, 2015 – Mumbai
- July 25-26, 2015 – Bangalore
Please note that the events will start early on Saturday and run overnight to Sunday afternoon. Exact times will be provided to successful applicants.
The event is open to students graduating in 2016 and studying in B.E. / B.Tech or MCA in Computer Science and Information Technology streams.
Due to restricted space, only students at limited universities in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai are eligible to participate in the Code for Good. Please check with your placement office if your university is eligible to participate. If so, you are required to submit your application online through below links. You will be contacted with the outcome or your application after the application deadline.
- Students studying in Mumbai, please click here to apply for the Mumbai event on July 11-12, 2015
- Students studying in Bangalore and Hyderabad, please click here to apply for Bangalore event on July 25-26, 2015
Participants will need to bring their own laptops to the event. If you are unable to bring a laptop, please make a note of it in your application.
For students travelling from outside Mumbai and Bangalore, travel expenses and one night’s accommodation on July 10, 2015 or July 24, 2015 will be covered by J.P. Morgan respectively, though conditions will apply. Please note the J.P. Morgan office in the event locations will accommodate participants overnight on July 11, 2015 or July 25, 2015. Further details and instructions will be provided to successful applicants.
- Top 500 teams in elimination round and 10 fastest successful submission in all the online rounds will get cool CodeChef SnackDown Merchandise.
- Rest of the world
1st Prize: Macbook Pro for team members.
2nd Prize: Drone Quadcopters for team members.
3rd Prize: Go Pro Cameras for team members
- For Indians
1st Prize: 3 Lakhs + Job offer with + Goodies
2nd Prize: 2 Lakhs + Job offer with + Goodies3rd Prize: 1 Lakhs + Job offer with + Goodies
- Anyone with a knack for programming and access to the Internet.
- Anyone with a CodeChef account.
- A team can have maximum of two members and minimum of one (duh!).
- Both the team members should be from the same institution/organization.
- A participant can be part of only one team.
The aim of the Aadhaar hackathon is to encourage and promote the development of applications that utilize the open Aadhaar APIs. The event will allow you to indulge in a non-stop 2 day coding marathon. You are invited to participate in the hackathon on the weekend of 6th -7th June 2015 to build products under any of the following categories:
Offline Venues: In addition to the online Hackathon, there will be 4 offline venues for this Hackathon as well. If you have registered for the Hackathon you can visit one of these venues and participate from there. Each venue can seat 40 people and they are available on first come first serve basis. The venues are
- PayTM, Delhi (Map Link)
- Ezetap, Bangalore (Map Link)
- NASSCOM Start-up warehouse, Bangalore (Map Link)
- Microsoft Ventures, Bangalore (Map Link)
Please fill in this form to book your seat at the venue. Last date to avail the seats is June 3, 2015