1. College Representative Program, IIT Bombay:
IIT Bombay’s Entrepreneurship Cell proudly presents College Representative Program. A student would be selected as a College Representative from every college based on his willingness to work and communication skills who will then get to interact with the E-Cell, IIT Bombay actively. The selected College Representative, in his entire tenure, would be equipped with tools that would be aimed to bring about his personal development as well as advancement of the entrepreneurial eco-system in his college.
Eligibility: Any student from an Engineering / Management colleges ranging from first to the Final year students can apply for the College Representative Programme.
- 50 guaranteed intern opportunities for the top 50 best performing College representatives at Mobikwik.
- Prizes worth 3 lakh up to grab for the college Representatives.
- An invitation to attend IIT Bombay’s E-Summit’17 – 10 free passes to bring a contingent to E-Summit to be held at IIT Bombay campus.
- An opportunity to build your communication skills as you get to interact with other College Representatives and your college students to publicize entrepreneurship in your campus.
2. Campus Ambassador, IIT Kanpur:
The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (commonly known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public research college located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IIT Act.
Established in 1959 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1.Publicize competitions and events of E-Cell IIT Kanpur at your campus.
2.Communicate the details of our partner organization competitions.
3.Conduct and assist and organization of workshops or lectures at your campus in association with E-Cell,, IIT Kanpur
Application deadline is June 29, 2016.
3. Application Functional Analyst Intern, Amazon
Responsibilities: App Functional Analyst Intern will work on OFA Projects which includes Anova and Markowitz being executed by Dev-Ops team. The candidate will have to understand our financial processes.
Basic Qualifications: Should have completed his/her Bachelors degree and undergoing MBA course. Should have good finance process knowledge.