You will be responsible for assisting the local marketing team to drive execution of consumer connection programs (consumer promotions, experiential marketing, consumer research) based on market insights and strategic priorities.
- Consumer Promotion:
– Actively engage consumers at the point of sale to drive awareness & trials through ongoing brand program.
– Interact with consumers to drive right beer culture in India.
– Collate daily reports.
- Experiential Marketing:
– Drive execution of Budweiser’s experiential programs across all three stages – pre-event, during event & post event.
- Consumer Insights:
– Execute quantitative market research questionnaires.
– Assist marketing team in organizing qualitative studies.
– Generate a comprehensive consumer insight that can be translated into relevant marketing solutions
- This is a consumer-facing role that requires a set of skills, which allows you to easily interact and influence others.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good natured – you like meeting new people and get along with them effortlessly.
- Naturally persuasive.
- Strong negotiator.
- Creative thinker with an interest in youth/lifestyle marketing.
- Punctual and responsible with reporting.
- Troubleshoot and easily adapt in difficult situations
What you should expect:
- An opportunity to understand how CPG companies function and work in the market place.
- An opportunity to understand consumer behavior and companies use differentiated strategies to influence consumers.
2. Marketing Intern, Makemytrip
Duration: 2-6 months depending upon the availability
Postions available: 1
- Assist the Business team in driving initiatives for market research Primary Secondary through Consumer surveys and:
- a Synthesize data.
- b Generate Reports.
- c Recommend corrective action.
- Monitor competitor pricing marketing policies and report findings to the business team for:
- Effective decision making.
Keeping track of ever changing market rates and new product launches.
- Assist in product related promotional activities:
- Branding trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
- Provide market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities.
- Synthesize data and document the finding into logical and relevant strategic recommendations with measurable and relevant business metrics.
- Work with the Marketing team to:
- Participate in all aspects of our marketing efforts including Tradeshows, Email Marketing , PPC and SEO to help generate new leads.
- Benchmark the marketing campaigns against the success metrics and build library of good marketing tactics.
3. Undergraduate Technical Intern, Intel
Logic Design, RTL Coding, Behavioral modeling, Analog, Mixed-Signal, and RF Development Engineers with Skills and Expertise in Developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for Wireless and Wireline Communications Systems and product using CMOS*, BiCMOS*, SiGe*, GaAs* Process technologies.
You should possess a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Good familiarity with Industry standard high speed circuit design and simulation tools and scripting skills in programming languages like Perl*
- Strong analog and/or mixed signal circuit design skills.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent Team work and customer orientation skills.
- Good coding skills using Verilog, VHDL and System-C.
You should also check out:
Fresher Job at Uber & Internships at Snapdeal and Housing.com!
Top 30 internships and jobs in Mumbai!
Employer Spotlight | Shravil Aggarwal and his journey of building HungerMafia