The intern works with the development team to help conduct prospective research for fund raising, develop retail partnerships and assist the team’s efforts in maximizing awareness about Teach For India across online and print media. The intern will also play a critical role in building knowledge and research databases for various government bodies/schemes which can be leveraged for our movement.
1) Funding support:
– Leading research projects related to various spheres of fund raising.
– Developing retail partnerships.
– Providing support to fund raising events.
– Updating sales-force and creating reports using the tools on sales-force
– Research on prospects and power maps for fund raising.
– Research on NGO’s working in the same sector.
– Research on the government and city landscape
– Documentation and videography of Teach For India classrooms.
– Conceptualize and execute digital campaigns and manage social media channels for the Pune chapter.
– Design an external newsletter once a quarter.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
1) Excellent communication skills.
2) Knowledge on the use of power-point, excel and word.
3) Excellent time management skills.
4) Relationship building and networking skills.
5) Knowledge of general research tools – Google, linked-in, etc.
2. E-Commerce Intern, Reliance Brands
Stipend: Rs. 10,000
Application Deadline: August 31, 2015
Responsibilities: For Hamley’s brand store:
– Catalog compilation.
– Product Photo shoot.
– Content writing.
– Interacting with on-line partners like Amazon, etc.
3. Web Analyst Intern, HCL Technologies
Stipend: Rs. 20,000
– Manage CRM portal. The profile involves managing leads & there will be constant written & verbal interaction with sales hence candidate must have excellent written & verbal communication and a professional attitude.
– Follow up with sales for leads outcome.
– Prepare reports Measuring website performance using analytical tools – experience with Google Analytics will be added advantage.
– Prior experience in managing salesforce & CRM would be an advantage (but this is not mandatory). A back office or sales support type experience should also help.
– Candidate must be hard working, passionate & wiling to learn.
– The Candidate should willing to work more than 6 months.
– Full time job offer, if suitable.