What you get:
- Student Ambassadors are showered with free rides so they can roll around in style, which means no more metro struggle or bumming rides off that one friend with a car!
- Awesome Uber swag!
- A powerful network of other Uber ambassadors and the Uber Delhi Marketing team.
- Opportunities to work on some of the coolest marketing activations with Uber.
- A certificate towards the end and a rich learning experience.
- A few ambassadors might also get the opportunity to interview for a full-time internship positions!
2. Academic Intern, JP Morgan Chase
Positions are open for CRG(Centralized Research Group) Analysts, and CAU(Credit Analysis Unit) Analysts, where y ou’ll work with the different businesses within Investment Banking, Credit Risk and Research. You’ll help analyze trends in the financial markets, build valuation models, evaluate different companies’ financing and risk management practices, dive into fundamental principles of corporate credit risk analysis, and develop end-to-end client-ready materials.
1. Pitching support: Prepare marketing materials for clients including market and industry landscapes, target companies profiles, financial analysis & valuations, benchmarking etc.
2. Financial analysis: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including trading and transaction comparables, basic modeling and benchmarking for companies in the sector/ products covered.
3. Research: Source/ interpret information from data sources, including company reports, online databases and JPMorgan proprietary content, to form views on industry, key trends and individual companies. Synthesize news updates/ research reports on clients, industry and markets.
4. Industry or Product coverage: Develop industry/geographic market expertise to identify revenue generating opportunities for clients across the globe.
Required Skill Set:
- Excellent academic record.
- Good communication skills — oral and written.
- Deadline orientation; close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of analyzing company financials /financial modeling.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment.
3. SN Bhatt Memorial Excellence Fellowship Program, International Centre For Theoretical Sciences – Tata Institure of Fundamental Research (ICTS – TIFR)
Application Deadline: February 28, 2016
Duration: The program runs from May 16, 2016 to July 8, 2016.
The program offers undergraduate/masters students of Science and Engineering (please refer to the eligibility criteria listed below for details) a unique opportunity to work with the faculty and post-doctoral fellows of the Centre and to participate in research at the frontiers of knowledge. In addition, students will attend a series of lectures and participate in programming and outreach activities of the Centre organized in Bangalore. Students will be required to prepare a report on their work at ICTS, based on which they may be asked to give a seminar.
– Undergraduate students of appropriate branches of engineering, science, mathematics and, who are in their third, fourth or fifth year of the program are eligible to apply.
– Masters degree students and those who have completed their undergraduate are also welcome to apply.