1. In Market Host Acquisition Specialist, Airbnb
Stipend: Rs. 5000-25000
Duration: 3 months
Application Deadline: March 20, 2016
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
-Responsible for growing the quantity of host and listings in Goa as per training imparted by the local supply team.
-Identify potential leads in the market – through online and offline sources.
-Onboard new hosts by introducing and explaining the Airbnb platform – guiding them through the listing process and ensuring a bookable listing is created.
-Identify hosts that can take on additional responsibilities within the market and minimize friction of hosting for people with extra space.
-Works with Host Supply Lead and local team to identify strategies to grow the market to develop effective channels to acquire hosts.
2. Summer Internship and Visiting Researcher program – 2016, IIT Kanpur
- Lodging and boarding at student hostel (based on the availability) for the period of stay.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses upto AC 3 tier.
Eligibility: This program is only for post graduate student (MSc., Masters and PhD.). They can apply in any department of their interest at IIT Kanpur.
3. Summer Research Programme, IIT Hyderabad.
Duration: The intern has to join the program before 31st May, and should spend at least 8 weeks.
Application Deadline: March 25, 2016 for summer internships.
- 15K (INR) for 10 weeks. If an intern stays only for 8 weeks, he/she gets 12K; for 9 weeks, 13.5K.
- Candidates need to pay for boarding and lodging.
- Candidates from Computer Science/Electronics/IT or any other engineering stream and completing 3rd year in April/May 2016.
- Candidates with exceptional academic performances and academic achievements in 2nd Year can also be considered.
- Candidates with programming experience.