1. Mobility Software Engineer, Flipkart:
- Your core responsibilities will be to develop object-oriented models and design data structures for new software projects and implement business logic and data models with suitable class design.
- You will work on collaborating with peers on all elements of the development process.
- You will be required to follow industry coding standards and create appropriate technical documentation.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with abstractions and comprehend fuzzy problem statements.
- Should have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Ability to apply knowledge of DS and Algorithms in solving real world problems, design data structures and craft algorithms to solve complex business problems.
- Excellent coding skills and strong command over at least one general programming language (Java / C / C++ / Ruby / Clojure / Scala etc).
- Application of programming language constructs in building highly complex and scalable business applications.
- B Tech/ MTech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
2. Transfer Pricing, General Electric
Transfer Pricing process assists GE businesses (Energy Infrastructure, Technology Infrastructure and Capital) in complying with Transfer Pricing documentation requirements for ~50 Countries. The intern would be required to:
• Work in close co-ordination with the transfer pricing team to work on information on intra-group transactions and assist in preparing transfer pricing reports;
• Assist in performing benchmarking analysis using databases
• Perform industry analysis;
• Analyze financial statements/annual reports of companies (both GE and non-GE).
Minimum Graduate In Finance, Economics, Law or Management.
3. Graduate Technical Intern, Intel
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.