1. YLP Campus Ambassador Programme, ISB Hyderabad
The YLP Campus Ambassador Programme is an exclusive opportunity for current college students to gain valuable experience of being an ISB Ambassador in their college. YLP Campus Ambassadors will learn marketing skill by implementing the action plans for promoting the Indian School of Business and its Young Leaders Programme on their campus.
Eligibility: Pre-final & final year students only.
What you do?
- Be the official ambassador and representative of ISB in your college.
- Promote the ISB Young Leaders Programme in your college.
- Maintain relevant databases and submit monthly reports.
- Coordinate the execution of activities in your college.
What you need?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent coordination and interaction skills.
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas to improve engagement.
What you get?
- Certificate of appreciation from the Head of Admissions.
- Work closely with the ISB team to gain world-class exposure.
- Chance to visit an ISB Campus for the ISB Leadership Summit.
- Exclusive ISB merchandise.
2. Business Intern, Walt Disney Studios
Duration: 11 monthsC
- Scheduling meetings – Reaching out to buyers to schedule meetings for all markets visits the team may be making. This involves researching on individual companies and following up meeting request emails with calls for theatrical and non-theatrical rights.
- International Film Festivals – Submitting our films – current and catalogue to International film festivals. This involves reaching out to these festivals, following up, negotiating a screening fee for selected titles, executing paperwork (includes FCPA approvals) and delivering screening materials and building and maintaining a festival calendar.
- Client servicing – Taking responsibility for servicing the clients for both theatrical/ non-theatrical deals which helps us in catering to the needs of these clients and developing and maintaining a relationship with them. This involves managing publicity requirements and deliveries for theatrical releases in a timely manner to maximize promotions of the films and deliveries of non-theatrical content in the required format to clients.
- Database management – Collating data for new releases from tracking to sharing compares and updating the same in the MIS at regular intervals. It also involves tracking Market Intelligence regularly.
- Legal – Taking responsibility for all agreements since these need to be franked before signing, and counter-signed versions to be handed over to legal for record purpose.
Basic Qualifications: Any graduate
3. Strategy & Business Development, Boeing
Location: New Delhi
Duration: Internship begins April/ May 2016 and last approximately 2-3 months.
The Boeing Company is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
Undertaking in-depth research to understand the market dynamics, policy environment and other factors impacting the commercial aviation business in India
Identifying aviation industry trends worldwide and gaining close understanding of the capabilities of the indigenous aerospace and defense industry and identify areas of partnership to grow BCA in India.
Competition Analysis and evaluating strategies to counter competition in India
Growth of services in the commercial aviation sector in India
Offset Administration which will primarily include supporting new submissions to Indian govt.
Outreach Activities with industry bodies, government and other key agencies.