Click here for more details and apply now.
– You will be required to understand our competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
– You will work with the Product Manager to develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
– You will also work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
– You will help clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
– BA or BS degree students or students pursuing an MBA
– Ability to work with data
– Knowledge of online/social media marketing
– Passion for talking to audiences and stakeholders
2. Fellowship Selection Intern, Teach For India
Location: Mumbai, Pune
The Fellowship Selection intern supports the team at all stages of the selection process to ensure we identify only those likely to be successful on the Fellowship and as Alumni, leading us to our vision that one day all children will attain an excellent education. The Fellowship Selection Intern supports in the selection team at different stages by conducting education checks on applicants, helping the team with rescheduling of phone interviews and with various logistics at the Assessment Centre stage. They also help in creating various resources for training.
- Conducting education checks on applicants and updating the same on the system.
- Helping the team with rescheduling of phone interviews.
- Helping out with various logistics at the Assessment Centre and helping in creating various resources for training.
- Making engagement calls to Applicants and helping Applicants sign-up for an Assessment Centre.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Comfort with multiple competing deadlines and ability to thrive in high pressure situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and data analysis skills; able to draw conclusions and trends from large and diverse qualitative and quantitative data sets
- Highly proficient in using Excel for data analysis
3. Intern – Studios, The Walt Disney Company
Duration 11 months
- Scheduling meetings – Reaching out to buyers to schedule meetings for all markets visits the team may be making. This involves researching on individual companies and following up meeting request emails with calls for theatrical and non-theatrical rights.
- International Film Festivals – Submitting our films – current and catalogue to International film festivals. This involves reaching out to these festivals, following up, negotiating a screening fee for selected titles, executing paperwork (includes FCPA approvals) and delivering screening materials and building and maintaining a festival calendar.
- Client servicing – Taking responsibility for servicing the clients for both theatrical/ non-theatrical deals which helps us in catering to the needs of these clients and developing and maintaining a relationship with them. This involves managing publicity requirements and deliveries for theatrical releases in a timely manner to maximize promotions of the films and deliveries of non-theatrical content in the required format to clients.
- Database management – Collating data for new releases from tracking to sharing compares and updating the same in the MIS at regular intervals. It also involves tracking Market Intelligence regularly.
- Legal – Taking responsibility for all agreements since these need to be franked before signing, and counter-signed versions to be handed over to legal for record purpose.