1. Client Strategy Intern, Saavn:
Duration and Finances: This is a paid internship for a period of 3 months with opportunity for full-time employment.
You will report to the Client Strategy Manager and be responsible for assisting, shaping and analyzing our Brand Solution strategies to drive account growth
- Assist the Client Strategy Team in creating and delivering solutions pitch
- Theorize creative strategies and act as a strategic partner to the business, while spearheading “brand planning” based on identified client and market insight
- Collaborate and strategize with the Brand Solutions team to help accounts adopt best practices
- Help conduct brand research, providing analysis and reporting as necessary to ensure actionable insights
- Understand the campaign objectives and key success parameters for the client
- Create custom solutions deck for brand pitches
- Innovate/update on existing sales support material
- Represent a knowledgeable, efficient, and professional image of Saavn to our clients by handling business with a respectful and professional demeanor
- Gather and analyze ongoing account research – Client strategy, past/current campaigns, market updates, etc.
- Recent Graduate/Post Graduate program in Business Administration with a concentration in Mass Media, Marketing, Media Communications; or equivalent in work experience
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/ KeyNote
- Superior written and verbal presentation skills
- Interested in the internet and high-tech industry
- Interested in fast growing environment, preferable from a global organization
2. Research and Development Intern, IBM
1. Administration of security controls in the network.
2. Implementing security processes.
1. Basic knowledge of server system.
2. Basic knowledge of Networking concepts.
3. Excellent written and Oral communication is required.
4. Co-ordination with different work groups via emails, conference calls is required.
3. Technical Intern, Intel
Intel Labs is the company’s world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel’s technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel’s growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.