1. Summer School, Stanford University
Location: California, US.
Application Deadline: The Summer Session application will open December 2015 and will remain open until April 24, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time. Admission is a selective process, and applications are reviewed in accordance to the Application Deadlines table.
Students from around the world are invited to spend eight or nine weeks living and learning in the heart of Silicon Valley. If accepted to the program, you’ll have the opportunity to earn credit at one of the most competitive universities in the United States. Build your own schedule from more than 250 courses offered by 37 departments within the schools of Humanities and Sciences, Earth Sciences, and Engineering. Summer courses feature smaller class size, accessible instructors, and a diverse student body.
To be eligible to apply, students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program (June 18, 2016).
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying (students who have already graduated from college or university are also eligible).
- Be able to verify fluency in the English language, using one of the methods described in the International Requirements section of the website.
2. Summer School, Durham University
Location: Durham, UK
The International Summer School attract students from across the world and offers a truly global experience with students from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures. Durham is a student city; wherever you go you will make new friends and meet new people, making your time with us unforgettable. This environment will allow you to develop new skills, enjoy a variety of experiences, increase your appeal to future employers and expand your world view.
The International Summer School invites applications from students who meet the following criteria:
- You are a current university student, undergraduate or postgraduate. Alternatively if you have an offer of a place at University for this year and will be 17 years of age by the programme start date of the 4th July 2016.
- You have a current GPA of 3.4 (B+) or above or equivalent grades. In rare cases it is possible to accept slightly lower grades, depending on the strength of the application as a whole.
3. Summer School, Harvard University
Location: Massachusetts, US
Are you a college student, a professional seeking advancement, or an international student interested in studying at Harvard for the summer? At Harvard Summer School you’ll find more than 300 open-enrollment courses, offered in either a seven-week session or a three-week session.
To apply, students must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have completed at least one year of college or be a first-year student.
- Be in good academic standing.
For all programs, application requires a completed online application, including a statement of interest in the program, a nonrefundable $50 application fee, and a transcript. Some programs may require additional application materials and interviews.