The Indian School of Business (ISB) evolved from the need for a world-class business school in Asia. Established in 2001, the ISB has successfully put India on the global map of management education by pioneering several new trends in research, promoting innovation and training and nurturing young leaders who not only have an understanding of the developing economies but the society at large.
With two state-of-the-art campuses in Hyderabad and Mohali, the ISB provides opportunities to engage with the best of global management practice and thinking. In 2008, ISB became the youngest institution to be ranked among the Top 20 Global B-schools by the Financial Times, London, and since then has been ranked consistently among the top B-schools globally.
Around the world the School is represented by graduates that make up a 6000+ strong alumni network from the PGP and PGPMAX programmes and 25,000+ from the Executive Education programmes.
ISB is looking for interns in the following areas:
- Intern – Instructional Designer: Support the team to develop course content in alignment with student learning objectives for blended, online and web-enhanced courses.
- Intern – Product Designer: Support the design team to develop and execute human-centered design trainings, classes and learning discussions.
- Intern – UI Designer: to support the program team to create amazing user experiences. Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Intern – ISB Angel Network: Support the team in the day to day operations of the ISB Angel Network.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Are quick thinkers, problem solvers and good communicators
- Strong self-direction, sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary and development teams.