• Bachelors Degree – any subject (Essential)
- Understanding of accounts and ensuring accuracy in reporting.
- Account Query Management within agreed quality / service levels.
- Contribute to team performance and goals.
- Review report and make relevant corrections in customers account.
• Update Notes in the relevant accounts.
• Update details in reporting tool and ensure 100% accuracy.
• Online Order Processing.
• Answer general account related queries through Mails
• Refer to Accounts information & and update the existing accounts with any new services requested.
• Communicate query resolved to the customer through Hot keys.
• Transfer non customer account related queries to internal.
• Update Notes / image notes as required.
• Complete general queries requested by the customer on their account.
• Initiate transfer process and send out the relevant Hot keys to the customer as soon as the order has been processed.
• Work on Accounts for all Movement & transfer related activities and ensure closure of the same.
2. Engineer Platform and Storage – Virtualization, Wipro
Skills Required: Knowledge of MicrosoftWindows Operating systems/Linux,networking concepts (IP Address, DHCP),MS Office, Good communicationskills (Oral & Written).
- Drive employees forcreating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.
- Follow up withemployees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
- Based on the natureand description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DODcertified tool for Wiping the data from the released assets HDD-as.
- Post completion of theOS level format, run a PM checklist application and upload the data to centralserver. In case of Tool wiping, ensure the erasure certificate is loaded intothe central server on completion of data wiping process.
- Track the IT Assetrelease tickets status. Maintain MIS andtracking data for further validation.
Job summary: In this role, you will search for, analyze, report, and track defects, as well as verify bug fixes, in the Red Hat solution you are assigned to. You’ll also develop test scripts, carry out test cases, and debug software problems.
- Develop test scripts for automated testing.
- Carry out test cases.
- Debug software problems.
- Operate automated test tools.
- Extensive skills and background in Linux.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- Basic scripting skills.
- Intermediate written and spoken English skills.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly with new technologies and adapt to a growing and evolving team.
- Passion and desire for testing and examining how things work internally.
- Experience working with upstream projects is highly preferred.
4. Software Developer, Ericsson
- The Software Developer contributes, to create a customer’s solution, in all phases of the software development lifecycle, towards properly engineered information systems, containing software as the major component, to meet agreed business requirements.
- The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation.
- Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
- Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
- Independently develop software code per design specification.
- Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
- Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites