- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
- Must be currently enrolled in school or graduated within the last 12 months
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred
- Graduate degree a plus
– Graduation: Any. Professional Qualification: CA/CA finals. Semi Qualified CA (Awaiting Result/appearing for CA Finals)/CA final.
– Develop an understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology and tools
– Demonstrate working knowledge of auditing and aptitude for technical accounting
– Execute components of audit under remote service delivery model in an effective and efficient manner
– Implement high standards of quality for performance of team
– Monitor engagement progress
– Lead multiple audit assignments simultaneously
– Anticipates project issues and take appropriate measures to resolve
– Develop and enhance good relationship with U.S. audit teams
– Ensure that audit documentation is in compliance with quality standards of the Firm.
– Take ownership for the results of the team members
– Provide effective counseling, training, coaching and mentoring to team members to assist them in fully developing their potential
– Demonstrate maturity, poise and self confidence in managing self and dealing with colleagues
– Demonstrate positive attitude towards colleagues and work
– Understands and adapts to the Deloitte corporate culture
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic knowledge in Primary skills needed for migration tooling
- Basic knowledge in Perl, Shell. Good hold on regular expressions and conditions. Strong with logical thought process
- Basic knowledge in Exposure to usage of IDE’s like Eclipse, for any Java based coding work
- Basic knowledge in Strong on concepts of coding, testing, understanding code management etc
- Basic knowledge in As this is a migration project, candidate should have good grasp on DB concepts. DB’s involved here are DB2, Netezza, Oracle, MS SQL, Terradata. Writing / exposure to DDL’s / DML’s
- You are enrolled in a degree programme in a reputed graduate school (second university degree or higher) both at the time of application and during the internship.
- You have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a degree.
- You can work full-time during internship period with no breaks. Minimum duration of internships is three months to 6 months.
- You are at least 20 years old.
- You have good Analytical Skills.
- You are fluent in the working language of the office of assignment.
– There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen internship area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
– Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
– Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific internship position.
International internship of the month | Top 3 internships at Boeing.
Hottest Internships at IBM, Intel, University of Hyderabad and Leo Burnett.