1. Business Development and Sales, Airbnb
Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune
Stipend: Rs. 25,000-50,000
Positions available: 5
Application Deadline: March 25, 2016
Roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing the quantity of hosts and listings in the city as per the training imparted.
- Identify potential leads in market – through online and offline sources.
- Onboard new hosts by introducing and explaining the platform – guiding them through the listing process and ensuring a bookable listing is creating.
- Identify hosts that can take on additional responsibilities within the market and minimize friction of hosting for people with extra space.
- Identify strategies to grow the market to develop effective channels to acquire hosts.
- Familiarity with local tourism landscape and property market in the city.
- Should be mobile within the city i.e. should have their own vehicle for local transport.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & spoken local language of the city.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – Most Critical.
- Ability to negotiate with small local vendors and build relationships.
- Prior experience in sales (preferably in real estate / travel / hospitality).
- Target oriented.
- Well versed with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Full time / part-time / Internship Experience in a Start-up environment is an added advantage.
Qualification: Graduate from any discipline.
Experience : 1-5 Years. This role might not suit candidates with more than 5 years of experience. The role requires immediate joining. So candidates in between jobs currently and looking to explore a challenging opportunity must apply.
2. Photographer, Stayzilla
Location: Guwahati, Goa, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Jaipur, Pune and Bhubaneswar.
Positions available: 5
Stipend: Rs. 30,000-40,000
Application Deadline: March 20, 2016
Requirements: Interns with a passion for photography and travelling who can backpack and go to any place in India and photograph properties listed with Stayzilla.
Stayzilla was founded with a laser-sharp vision to become India’s largest online marketplace for “Stays”. Going beyond the realm of just hotels, they serve a well-balanced diet comprising of all manner of “Stay” options to their customers including lodges, home stays, guesthouses, etc.
Stayzilla also aims to provide unprecedented reach to travelers by providing stays across the entire length and breadth of the country, including all sorts of options from ultra-low budget rooms to luxury stays. Currently, Stayzilla has more than 30000 options spread across more than 4500 towns.
3. Internal Audit Intern, HP
Duration: 12 months
Areas of Work: Candidates must be interested in gaining exposure in one of the following audit areas-
– Finance areas pertaining to Procurement, Receivables, Payroll.
– Revenue or Sales.
– Sarbanes Oxley.
– Prior audit experience / knowledge in any of the above areas would be an added advantage.
- Bachelors or Masters from an accredited college.
- Final-year students of CA, CIMA, ACCA, CIA, CFA, CFE, CPA, CMA, MBA.
- Practical experience at reputed organizations or Big 4 will be an added advantage.
- Candidates pursuing additional professional qualifications / certifications preferable.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Basic knowledge of internal audit standards and ability to adapt, learn and participate in audits.
- Must be fluent in English verbal skills and have excellent English written skills.
- Good research and analytical skills.
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate knowledge of Excel.
Duration: At least 10 months
Your work will essentially be project based – could be in Controllership, Internal audit, FP&A, R2R, taxation, transfer pricing, project management, etc – where you’d be required to work proactively with the assignment leaders.
– Should have completed 2 years of articleship.
– Should be able to work with us for minimum 10 months.
– Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
– Proactive individual who should take initiative with an analytical bent of mind.
Duration: Summer internships start in May/June 2016 and are 12-14 weeks in duration.
- Work on a 12-week software project that you will develop in a team of Googlers and other Summer Trainee Engineering Program interns. Enhance your coding with skills-based trainings; get exposed to new software tools and programming languages.
- Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers and learn how to enhance your resume, take on technical interviews, and improve your presentation and communication skills with professional development workshops.
- Receive mentorship from Google engineers, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Build important personal networks and friendships with a diverse group of students who share their passion for technology and computer science.
- Apply your computer science studies in a professional environment.