1. Summer Fellowship Programme – 2016, IIT Madras
Duration: 2 months. Duration of the programme may commence from 16th May 2016 to 15th July 2016. (Schedule may be flexible to suit student’s convenience.)
Stipend: A sum of Rs.5000/- per month will be given as a stipend for a maximum period of 2 months.
Application Deadline: 29th February 2016 at 5.00pm
The IITM – Summer Fellowship Programme is designed to enhance awareness and interest in high quality academic research among young Engineering, Management, Sciences and Humanities students through a goal oriented summer mini-project undertaken at the Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
Candidates pursuing Third Year of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg)/Integrated M.E./M.Tech. programme, First Year of ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./M.A, MBA with outstanding academic background in terms of high ranks in university examinations are encouraged to apply, highlighting their academic performance and achievement including papers presented at seminars, projects executed, design contests participated, score/rank in Mathematics Olympiad and any other awards/distinctions obtained. [IIT students are not eligible to apply].
Aerospace Engg, Applied Mechanics, Bio Technology, Chemical Engg, Civil Engg , Computer Science & Engg, Engineeing Design, Electrical Engg, Mechanical Engg, Metallurgical & Materials Engg, Ocean Engg., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management Studies
2. Summer Internships 2016, Indian Institute Of Science (IISc)
Duration: 6 weeks
Application Deadline: 15 March 2016. The selected individuals will be informed by 30 March 2016.
– The Department of Chemical Engineering offers summer internships for students who have completed their 3rd Year of undergraduate studies.
– The selection is based on your credentials and accomplishments, reference letter from the Chairman of your department and your standing in your undergraduate program.
3. Summer Internship 2016, IIT Guwahati
Duration: 2 months. 15th May to 15th July, 2016.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2016.
Applicant must have to complete three years, i.e., six semesters in the B.Tech. / B.E. Computer Science program by the summer of 2016.
4. Sales Intern, Grofers
Location: New Delhi, Gurgaon
– Effectively search for prospective clients and generate sales leads.
– Be a part of extensive field sales.
– Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, and troubleshooting.
– Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals.
– Demonstrates high ethical standards.5. Introductory Summer School in Astronomy and Astrophysics, The Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics
Duration: 5 weeks during May-June of every even-numbered year.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2016. The selected candidates are informed by the first week of March for the programme to be held during May – June.
Financials: provided with travel, boarding and lodging for the duration of the school.
– Students completing B.Sc. or 2nd year of B.Tech. / B.E. / Integrated M.Sc. are eligible to apply.