Designation: MBA Interns.
Location: New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad.
Positions Available: 9
- To drive the expansion of redBus in new markets along with Market Research.
- This role will involve traveling within the city assigned.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to do market research
- Ability to work independently
Designation: Software Engineer.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
• Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
• Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
• Independently develop software code per design specification.
• Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
• Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
• Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
• Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites.
3. Summer Internship Programme, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (Dept of Mechanical Engineering)
Positions available: 94.
Last date for application: 15 March 2015.
Job Description: Varies as per selection of department under which one may wish to intern.
4. Summer Internship Programme, Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar
Last date of application: 28 March 2015.
Students registered for a degree in any academic institution willing to carry out Summer Internship at IIT Ropar in the fields of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Humanities, Mathematics, Physics, Centre for Material and Energy Engineering and Centre for Biomedical Engineering may apply for the Internship Programme.
- Tenure period: May 16, 2016 – July 15, 2016.
- Accommodation: Hostel accommodation, based on availability. Expenses towards food and other amenities separate.
5. Summer Internships Programme, Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar
Last date of Application: March 31, 2016.
Requirements: The student registered for a degree in a government funded technical institution and the students referred by various academies, desirous to carry out Internship or to avail laboratory/other academic facilities/short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in the fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering may apply for the Internship Programme.