1. Operations Consultant, Uber:
Duration: The internship duration is flexible. Preference will be given to interns who will stick for more than 4 months.
Stipend: Rs. 12,000 – 15,000
Application Deadline: February 19, 2016
1. Deliver 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our customers.
2. Walk customers through our app and how to use all the tools to use our app in the most efficient way possible.
3. Upload and approve documentation.
4. Stay on top of processes and tools.
5. Work with the Operations team to streamline procedure.
6. Help maintain organization of the Partner Support Center.
2. Software Development Intern, ebay:
Duration 6 months
Interns will obtain practical work experience, learn about the eBay businesses, and receive mentorship from their manager and team. Interns will set goals/objectives with their managers at the start of the internship, and complete end of summer performance evaluations.
3. Intent – Content, ixigo:
– Working on Packages and Hotel Write-ups (writing description for hotels and packages).
– Enriching the destinations on our main product, Trip Planner (Indian and international destinations).
– Verifying information and research details for the content generated.
– Additional tasks related to SEO Write-ups and cabs. Travel Stories as and when required.
Qualification Summary: Masters/Degree/Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism/English (Hons.)
Required Skill Set:
– Excellent command over English language and ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
– The knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills.
– Blogging: Good to have.
4. Intern – Strategy & Business Development
Location: New Delhi
The selected individual will be responsible for:
– Undertaking in-depth research to understand the market dynamics, policy environment and other factors impacting the commercial aviation business in India.
– Identifying aviation industry trends worldwide and gaining close understanding of the capabilities of the indigenous aerospace and defense industry and identify areas of partnership to grow BCA in India.
– Competition Analysis and evaluating strategies to counter competition in India.
– Growth of services in the commercial aviation sector in India.
– Offset Administration which will primarily include supporting new submissions to Indian govt.
– Outreach Activities with industry bodies, government and other key agencies.
5. Software Apps Developer Intern, Intel
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. This job requires the candidate to develop plugins and tools for ALM tools and work on automation.
– BE/B Tech or Mtech student.
– Strong Technical skills and education background.
– Good analytic and problem solving skills.
– Ability to work well in a team environment.
– Willingness and ability to acquire new knowledge and skills.
– Positive attitude.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.