Parsel is a complete logistic solution on a mission to change the way goods currently move in India, by connecting the shippers (basically, the user) directly with qualified carriers through their web and mobile platform. With their innovation, and vision to lead the highly fragmented and unorganised logistic sector in India towards technological centralisation, Parsel connects any user directly with a delivery vehicle, be it a bike, tempo, or a small lorry.
The idea started off as ‘logistic on rent’ for the various young startups juggling the hassles of owning their delivery fleet, but soon expanded to reach out to anyone – an individual or big businesses, through cost-efficient and transparent service options.
Parsel also acts as a platform for local carriers to improve their capacity utilisation and enhancing overall efficiency to turn their carriers into a profitable business.
Parsel comes with the following features:
- Tap to Deliver: Parsel will use the location pinned as the pickup point to detect delivery needs and connect you with the closest delivery driver available. Once the drop location is indicated, sit back and relax as we bring your parcel to you.
- Secure Deliveries: All the deliveries can be tracked live from the second it was booked to the entire course of the operation. All our delivery drivers have been verified and personally interviewed.
- Affordable Pricing: The deliveries are booked on a pay-per-use model. You can view the pricing from the available fleet and then select the delivery vehicle to fit your parcel size. By entering your pickup and drop location, you can even get a fare estimate for your shipment.
- Flexible Bookings: Weather to rent it for a day or use it to send one delivery, our bookings are flexible and can be customized to suit the need of everyone.
Gurgaon based FlatFurnish allows consumers – students, bachelors, couples, families or even startups – to revamp their houses/work spaces by renting furnishing equipment – ranging from furniture, and electronic appliances, to reusable baby products and party accessories, at extremely affordable prices.
Started by Aritra Saha, Jyoti Goyal and Jeetesh Agrawal, in 2015, FlatFurnish also opts for in-house designing, and controls manufacturing, which ensures that all and any product listed on their platform has been tested for durability, hygiene, and general condition.
They recently raised an undisclosed amount of funding from Arun Chandra Mohan, Founder, Jabong.
Given the fact that there are a whole lot of consumer items – a hammer, a tent, a badminton racket and the likes, which most of us have, but lie unused most of the times; if aptly put to use can be advantageous for both the parties – renter and owner. This thought of bridging the exchange gap between the borrower and the lender, and making underutilized assets available to people by the means of technology thereby facilitating ease of discovery and hence, the access, resulted in the establishment of Rentomo.
Rentomo helps you in discovering people around you that would be happy to take in or borrow your not-so-used stuff or items you used once or twice.
Rentomo works on the idea – ‘Why buy, when you can rent,’ with a mission to build a locality that offers you an instant access to almost everything in no time, and endeavor to turn every city into a ‘sharing city’ by making users realize that access to the stuff they need is cheaper, hassle free and greener than ownership of a product.
Started by Shubham Maheshwari, and Anshul Johri, in May last year, Rentomo raised a $100K angel funding recently from multiple investors.
TruckMandi is an online platform that helps businesses find transport providers and get goods delivered on time. At Truckmandi, you can access goods transport services in India, transport logistics and freight services, all of which are designed in order offer ultimate, high class transportation experience that you do not want to miss. Not only this, they make sure you get a great value since you can find transporters’ phone numbers, as well as their addresses, reviews and ratings all, so that you can choose the best driver that will suit your needs.
Since they focus entirely on transactions between two different cities, you can always expect the delivery speed to be excellent, and the customer experience to be top-notch.
At the moment, you can find transporters in Delhi NCR, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Bangalore, Ludhiana, Mumbai, Gujarat. You can als opt for transport booking services and a packers and movers program, that will allow you to get small prices even if you have a full load.
With TruckMandi, you get:
- Instant email, SMS and on-call updates of your freight, for real time tracking.
- Verified transporters, so that you have the best and most reliable services.
- Access our huge Truck base of over 1500 Trucks and 30 truck types from all over India.
- Best price as they engage with a large audience for competitive pricing.
- Advance technological system to maintain your data and operations.
5. Cook Gourmet:
All of us enjoy good food and always aspire to cook something special, but most of us rarely do. Have you ever stopped and wondered at what has been preventing you from doing so? Have you been through the torturous experience of searching half a dozen recipe websites, blogs and YouTube videos but still finding yourself unable select that special recipe which works for you? Or maybe you were too lazy/tired to go out and shop? Or even afraid that what you cook may not turn out well?
Cook Gourmet, founded by Sanny Choudhary and Daman Singh Kohli, helps you pick a che-curated original recipe from your preferred cuisine, and then proceeds to deliver fresh, pre-processed, exotic ingredients to your doorstep, complete with cooking instructions, for you to just put your apron and fulfill your home-cook fantasies!
The service is currently available across Delhi/NCR and Noida, with cuisines ranging from Thai, Italian, Mexican, Continental, Chinese, Korean, Spanish and German, to Vietnamese, Malaysian, Mediterranean, African, Indian, American and Middle Eastern.
CookGourmet, raised a seed funding of Rs. 25 Lacs in 2014, after their launch, and plans to expand to other cities in the future.