1. BIRA 91 (product of B9 Beverages):
A start up based out New Delhi, with the mission to bring a craft beer revolution in India, B9 cares deeply about one thing, and one thing only – creating and making beers that people can fall in love with.
This begins with careful selection of worlds best ingredients: malts from France & Belgium, hops from the lost & unknown Himalayas and from traditional Bavarian farms, and water from the world’s most protected sources – all combined with the passion and skill of their brewer to bring you the worlds finest beer called – BIRA 91, the original Indian Craft Beer.
Launched formally into the markets in February of 2015, BIRA 91 received a phenomenal feedback from the masses, and gained a tremendous fan-following in Delhi and Bangalore, following which it was also made available in Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Chandigarh and Kolkata.
Sequoia recently invested $6 Million in the startup, which will be utilized for starting a production facility in MP, and for further marketing activities.
A Hyderabad based mobile assistance app, a smart solution to crunch the extra time you spend on searching and comparing across multiple apps, for ordering food or recharging your phone or getting a cab.
- Cabs across all major cab service providers compared at one place based on the final price, including surge pricing and best coupons curated. Service Providers: Uber, Ola, TaxiForSure.
- You never have to keep your tummy waiting while you search for coupons when ordering food. All the coupons tested and curated for you at one place. Service providers – FoodPanda, Faasos, Swiggy, Tinyowl.
- Getting cashback and deals while recharging your prepaid plan need not involve you leaving the app. Recharge deals all curated across all providers at a single tap.
Service providers- PayTM, Mobikwik, Freecharge.
Bucker raised an undisclosed amount of funding from 50K Ventures, 314 Capital and Indian Angel Network(IAN), which will be utilized for increasing the user base and introducing new features.
Claiming to be India’s largest TV viewership data repository – Zapr helps brands and media companies identify the kind of audience watching their TV commercials, and/or their segment audience based on media consumption.
Zapr offers 300+ TV channels that are profiled continuously for viewership trends, 1500+ locations, cities and towns covered across urban and rural India, 3000+ TV commercials tracked on delivery and viewership performance. Access to massive viewership data repositories such as Zapr’s, can drive data-driven decision making: such as engagement strategies across the mobile, digital and social universe, for the target audience.
Their client list includes big names like NDTV, Nimbuzz, Nielson, IMRB International,GroupM, Starcom Mediavest Group and more.
The startup raised an undisclosed amount of funding from from Flipkart, Micromax, Savn, Mu Sigma, along with the already existing investors.
Feeling helpless because of spiralling fuel costs? Stressed out by your daily commute? Wishing your office commute was safer, more convenient, and affordable?
Orahi (earlier Folksvagn) has come up with a solution for all you folks ho answered with a ‘yes’ to all the three questions above. On the face of what looks like a carpooling, Orahi goes beyond with an open and non-restrictive system that features flexible timings, choice of co-travellers, cashless payments, women-only groups for travel, mobile alerts, fully verified members, zero entry/exit fee, a compulsion-free service, and upto 100% savings on fuel costs.
Based out of Gurgaon, Orahi claims to have 30,000 registered users who have taken 80,000 rides, since their launch.
They also raised a rs. 3.5 Cr from Indian Angel Network (IAN) this month, which is going to be used in marketing activities, hiring for the team, and introducing more features.
If you’ve ever tried to plan a kids party, you know the countless hours you have to spend on numerous websites looking for the planners, ideas for games, decor or anything else needed to create an extraordinary experience.
Evibe makes this frustrating & time consuming process super easy and fun, by letting you explore all the latest trends, ideas and happenings in party planning space – and the best part? You can discover professionals around you offering the exact services you’re looking for, with their experience in the industry, profile real user reviews and pricing.
Get everything at one place – best party halls, birthday planners, artists and much more – at your own convenience, in three simple steps:
1. Discover: Search for the vendors that match your preferences based on their previous work, offerings, gallery, packages and authentic reviews. Submit an enquiry to the vendors that you like.
2. Shortlist: Answer a few specific questions about what you need. Get access to the contact details of the most qualified vendor who can complete your request.
3. Hire: Call or meet the recommended vendor if you need more customization. Book when you are convinced.
Evibe recently raised a round of angel funding from Flipkart, CommonFloor, and LV Prasad & Co.