1. WhatsApp Web finally arrives for iPhone users: WhatsApp Web will now work with Safari on the Mac as well as Apple’s iPhone. Previously, this was exclusive to the Android fan base. Though it isn’t available to everyone as of now, but eventually all the Apple users will be able to use WhatsApp over their mobile browser just by scanning the QR code from the WhatsApp website via their cell phone. It is easy to use and works flawlessly without any hiccup when we tried the web version. The web version is very practical and can save a lot of time, you won’t have to check your cell for texts as the web version has a notification option too.
2. Android 6.0 Marshmallow coming soon: another fancily named Android update will be released all over the world in Q3 of 2015. It was first unveiled at the Google I/O recently. The update will bring improvements and lots of new features to get the Android community really excited. The update will include features like Android Play, Finger Print support, Power Management, App Linking, Improved web experience and of course a smoother user interface, apart from bug fixes.
Read more: Dial M for Marshmallow | 5 things you need to know about Google’s upcoming Android version!
3. India’s first Ubuntu phone set to be released: BQ, the Spanish handset maker has announced Aquaris E 4.5 and Aquaris E5 Ubuntu Edition smartphones that will be available only on Snapdeal. Both the cell phones are equipped with DragonTail Glass for scratch resistance, Full HD camera and expandable memory up to 32 gigabytes. The cell phones will be available online by the end of this month.
4. Sony’s Virtual Reality headset, Morpheus, is complete: This might sound like just another ordinary gaming news, but it is not. Morpheus will completely change the way games are played. It is set for launch in the first quarter of 2016. The sleek looking headset is something every gamer wants and it will be interesting to see what Microsoft will be rolling as Morpheus killer around that time . Sony’s previous add-ons were really not a big hit with the fans like Playstation Eye and Playstation Move, but this time they seem to have it right.
5. Huawei launches Hunor 7i: The phone is very interesting and shows how much Huawei wants its consumers to have good photographs, especially selfies. The camera on this cell phone is a whopping 13 megapixels and is on a pivot, which can be flipped back and forth to get photographs! The phone is only available in China as of now. In terms of specifications, the new smartphone features a 5.2-inch FHD LCD display. It is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 616 64-bit octa-core processor, with 3GB RAM and includes an internal storage at 32GB.