This report was first published by InsideIIM.
XLRI Final placements were completed last month and the XLRI brand keeps flying high. While XLRI’s reputation in HR is well-known, XLRI also keeps cementing its position as one of India’s premier consulting campuses with presence of Mckinsey, BCG and Accenture as recruiters.
Carlyle continues its special relationship with XLRI – an exclusive recruiter for many years now. TAS and ABG have been recruiting for years at XLRI and remains one of their favoured campuses. The top names in FMCG recruit from XLRI.
Given the location constraints, XLRI has a very loyal base of recruiters – some who have shown faith for decades.
Highlights of the Final Placements 2016:
- XLRI Placed the largest batch in its history with 180 HR and 180 BM students.
- The Final Recruitment process saw participation from 132 recruiters, inclusive of 36 first time recruiters and 386 offers were made for a batch of 361 students.
- 102 students were offered PPOs (Pre-Placement Offers) from their summer internships, of which 84 PPOs were accepted.
- BCG, McKinsey and Accenture Strategy – Top Consults hired from both BM and HR batches.
- XLRI’s unrivalled reputation for its Human Resources Program was clearly visible as the HR students secured excellent job offers across sectors viz. Consulting, FMCG, General Management, Technology and other sectors in large numbers.
- The median salary offered to the batch is INR 18.00 lakhs per annum while the average is INR 18.5 lakhs per annum both an increase over last year.