124944 0 0 false false false

Internship Details

About Internship:

We are looking for an Ambassador to join us on our team to further our social media campaigns with top brands like Puma, Fastrack, Himalayas, and more. Your job will be to bring in more traction into the campaign and will be paid accordingly.

We are currently running a campaign with Himalaya, the top beauty brand, and are on an urgent lookout for ambassadors!

The timeline will be according to your convenience there's no requirement to work for the entire three months.

Roles and Responsibilities:

1. Bring in entries into our campaigns according to the brief from brands
2. Keep track of your referrals and keep them in the Brandie ecosystem to ensure their participation in future campaigns

No. of Positions

5

Skills Required

Application Deadline

Apply by: 16th Feb `21

Stipend

Rs. 1000-25000

About Company

Brandie - digitising word of mouth marketing on social media


Brandie is a Sweden-based crowd marketing platform that is also the world’s first social media loyalty program. We are democratising marketing through our platform by giving the benefit of the top 1% of social media users to the other 99% and promote brand loyalty. Brandie is enabling brands to create a relationship with their most loyal customers and to leverage that relationship in marketing efforts. For users this means being able to receive meaningful rewards by creating tailored content for the brands they love.

Similar Internships